Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Novice in need of sun holiday advice

Options
  • 20-07-2008 12:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Looking for somewhere nice and sunny to go to in mid-Sepember. My boyfriend and myself are both in our late 20's and hate dance musc and all its associations (not the people who go in for foam parties!) We usually go to a city (Berlin is my fave) but I really need a bit of sun and sand ,and it's only for a week. Went to Crete last year and ended up in some sh*thole called Malia...*shudder*..do NOT want to end up in a place like that (Crete itself ws beautiful)! We are up for beaches and waterparks and the rest just not the Malia experience of only english food and english/irish kids everywhere off there heads...but at the same time don't want somewhere dead either (I don't ask for much!) Any ideas? THANKS:)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement