Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Help!

Options
  • 20-07-2008 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭

Hey

Thee worst thing just happened to me, I have my test tommorrow at 9:30 and my window wipers are just after going on me?! Checked fuses and they are grand.

Any mechanics in the North county Dublin area willing to have a look?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭hdunne

PCros wrote: »
    Hey

Thee worst thing just happened to me, I have my test tommorrow at 9:30 and my window wipers are just after going on me?! Checked fuses and they are grand.

Any mechanics in the North county Dublin area willing to have a look?

Thanks

just bring it to a shop/garage that is open. for example halfords or other car stores that fit them and have mechanics working there.

also there are garages that open for a few hours on sat mornings so if u hurry and check yellow pages or whatever u might find one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

hdunne wrote: »
    just bring it to a shop/garage that is open. for example halfords or other car stores that fit them and have mechanics working there.

also there are garages that open for a few hours on sat mornings so if u hurry and check yellow pages or whatever u might find one.

its sunday

mukki wrote: »
    its sunday

ha ha ha ha i'm a muppet, those shops are still open though,

• Registered Users Posts: 51,244 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Mechanics working in Halfords! :D

bazz26 wrote: »

yep smart a.ss i was there bout 6 months ago, needed a new battery, they had a guy that was there most days to help with problems and he fitted my battery and took a look at the problem with starting the car,

so zip it unless u have an answer.

• Advertisement

andbefore u even do it don't reply to my post please. this is not my topic and i'm not interested in a reply.

good luck in your test!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

hdunne - I think bazz26 was taking the piss out of Halfords, not you.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

Maybe it wont rain. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

bazz26 wrote: »

Wonder where they served their time. ? worst bunch of i***** I have even met

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭PCros

Just fixed it lads, got the torques out and had a goo, wires were disconnected, prob from all those speed bumps!

Thanks for feedback all!

• Advertisement
Advertisement