Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Homebase in Dublin has the Biggest Furniture Section??

Options
  • 20-07-2008 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭

Hello Folks,

We are looking to get a couch for the apartment, most likely from Argos.

Argos and Homebase are the same company and I have been told that many of the furniture products they sell are the same (with different names)

Thus I'd like to go have a look at some couches in the flesh and then order from Argos as opposed to ordering having not seen or sat on them.

Can someone tell me which the biggest Homebase in Dublin is, or more importantly which one has the biggest furniture section?

I went to the one in Nutgrove but they only had about 5-10 couches on display.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Robert

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭nhughes100

The one near Liffey Valley(Fonthill road) is pretty big, Argos will send you cloth samples free of charge, not the same but it would give you an idea. I'd give them a ring, always found homebase and argos to be very good with customer service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

Theres a homebase at gulliver retail park santry/ballymun.
    They have furniture etc, but they're expensive for almost everything.

Advertisement