Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alfredo sauce recipe?

• 20-07-2008 2:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hello,
    Very ashamed to be asking this as half of my family is Italian but no one knows a recipe for Alfredo sauce and I love it!
    I've tried loads of recipes online and none of them work for me (too cheesy, too thick, bland etc). Does anyone out there know a recipe for a light, creamy, delicious Alfredo sauce?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭mildews

Try this link

http://www.cooks.com/rec/search?q=alfredo

It may help!

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Deediddums

Hey there,

Alfredo is a difficult one to get the recipe you're looking for. Technically alfredo is named for a restaurant in Rome where the signature dish (popular with tourists) was tagliettelle tossed in butter with cream and parmesan. That's all there is to it. However a lot of restaurants now use the name a catch all for cream based sauces with a huge variety of things added. Where did you have it that you like it so much? What else was in it?

Advertisement