Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Arts Festival Parade - route??

Options
  • 20-07-2008 4:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭

Hey anyone know what route the parade is taking tonight?

Can't seem to find anything on the arts festival website. If it's at night i'm guessing there'll be some fire juggling etc - chance of a good photo if only i know where to go! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭chat2joe

Oh just found it here! Might be useful to someone else....

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Nice one!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Just back from the parade now. Was pretty cool, enjoyed the buzz around town a lot!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

Me too, really good this year - loads of photos taken, will be on flickr tomorrow - could have been longer maybe but then it probably took a huge amount of work to get it to that size

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Thought it was class, much better when they run it at night. Took loads of pics too, will upload a few tomorrow when I go through them. Bed calling me now.......zzzzzzz

Edit: A few shots on flickr now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Love to see some pics if ye upload it.
    Was participating meself, so didn't see very much!
    My mate's decent camera died as we approached, so far the only photos were drunken phone shots and a few of thumbs! :)
    It was great craic tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Cheers dafunk!
    I even spotted meself in one :)

Advertisement