Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tsang's Kitchen

Options
  • 20-07-2008 5:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭

Anyone ever gotten food from there? 'Tis a chinese restaurant on the South Circular Road. Got some flyers through the postbox advertising an offer of a free takeaway main course with every takeaway main course ordered. Sounds deadly doesnt it :pac::pac: It's just the sceptic in me is wonderin is the food decent or what's the story? Thanks guys.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

the duck kung po was goood
    shame about the chicken chow mein huh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭georgem25

I was there on Saturday. I had the house special schzeun (sorry about spelling) - it was great. Also got the house special curry for my mum - it too was great.
    I will definitely be going there again. :)

Also say a sign saying Sunday buffet is only 16.50 - has anyone tried that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

Yeah I noticed that too George. Will definitely be giving it a whirl, 16.50 is very reasonable. Anyway out of 4 meals from Tsang's Kitchen (takeaway ones) 2 were delicious, 1 was mediocre and 1 was appalling. I was a little disappointed as the place was doing a roaring trade with up to a one hour wait for takeaway food so my expectations were high. Am still undecided about the place so hopefully sampling the all-you-can-eat buffet will help make my mind up :pac::):pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Have had a few takeaways from here, a nice place. Much nicer than some of the usual spots for chinese at least in my opinion anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

bet its no dim sum....mmmmm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

AFAIK Paul Tsang [and/or wider family?] owns the Jasmine Palace, Wokking, any Ze We Ton ya might notice about the place and I'm going to put in a good guess that he works days, evenings and nights mopping floors in Tsang's Kitchen :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Have had about 2-3 sit down meals (Chicken in blackbean sauce) in there when I used to go to Mary I...Nice everytime!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

I got some take away food from there last night. I thought it was just ok.. Small portions, and (imo) a bit over priced for what you get.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

reiser is right this chinese is owened by paul tsang he now owns most of the chinese restaurants in limk .the food is good quality and nice also he's daughter is after opening a upmarket ladys shop IMASA across from the jasmine

Advertisement