Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

iMotor - New FREE Car Magazine

Options
  • 20-07-2008 5:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭

Probably a sign of the times when Dennis Publishing (who do lad's mags like Maxim and Viz, computer magazines like PC Pro and MacUser and car magazines like Auto Express and Evo) decide to launch their newest mag "iMotor" as an electronic magazine.

Check it out here

Not a car website, nor a website to serve as an online extension of a car magazine, but an online magazine!

Whatcha think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

Pretty cool me thinks, beats paying a fiver plus for a crappy mag...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Thats pretty cool for just having a quick flick through.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Yeah cool alright but how long will it be free? I can see this becoming a subscriber mag after a while.

Incidentally, my company offers magazines like this for certain pharma companies, beats the old "interactive PDF" by a mile!! :)

EDIT: I really should read it first...I see it says it will be free forever... :o

EDIT2: The video reviews are excellent!!

Great find AudiChris!

Advertisement