Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What do you see

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Cremo wrote: »
    fireworks.

Seabreeze fest?!?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Jemmy wrote: »
    Seabreeze fest?!?!
    yup, like a lot of things in bray, it was a major disappointment.

Cremo wrote: »
    yup, like a lot of things in bray, it was a major disappointment.

Ha yea im not surprised! Reason i never bother going up for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Looby_Loo

The house of the nutter across the road:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

Peared wrote: »
    when you look out your bedroom window?

I see the sea.

Nice
    An indian restaurant and occasionally naked girls in apartments across the way.

Wow, Tara = Are you a cool carlsberg chick; are what!
    Im coming over for some spicy chip's.
    Clare Bear wrote: »
    Malahide Marina-sea and boats. And if I'm at home in Cork fields and cows. Both quite pleasant views to wake up to.

Coool, very nice
    I see a lake and the Asker Fjord, depending on the weather, lots of boats too :)

Wow, very very nice, but I bet it's very cold most of the year.
    Jemmy wrote: »
    Eh a lake!

Wow, That is one hell of a Garden, Is that the sugarloaf in the background.You do us proud Jemmy, with a garden like da you could win a competition or something.Like a garden competition. Shame; it's only a bungalow though.

When I look out the window I usually see a pigeon pruning it feathers or a crow sharpening its beak on a barren branch at the very top of a tree. Sometimes there is a squirrel and if so, it gets attacked by the some magpies, that only show up to attack it. Poor Little fella.

There is alot of activity on those high branches. the view higher up is a skyline (usually blue) and lower down there is an expansive view of a playing field and an outline of a small woodland and some flowers, and in the far distance a neat row of white houses with just a glint of their top windows and terracotta coloured Roofs showing.

pirelli wrote: »
    Wow, That is one hell of a Garden, Is that the sugarloaf in the background.You do us proud Jemmy, with a garden like da you could win a competition or something.Like a garden competition. Shame; it's only a bungalow though.

Nope not the sugarloaf! My dad loves his grass! Its regularly cut! lmao

Its the country and in wicklow, council dont allow 2 storeys! lol Ah its dormer that'll do! :p

And thanks! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

Galway Bay, the Aran Islands and the hills of Clare....nice!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭flyingoutside

I see a lake and the Asker Fjord, depending on the weather, lots of boats too :)

Sweet pic above.

Outside my window i just see two drunks at moment but one has fallin down and looks like he can't get up :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭KBarry

I can see the Cooley Mountains and Dundalk Bay. I am miles away so it's not as nice as it sounds.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

javaboy wrote: »
    A crack in the sky and a hand reaching down to me.

Now that's funnee...:pac:
    I'm glad I'm not the only one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Big back yard, tree cuttings that I have not cleaned up yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

I see offices of a financial institution and they have left their light on in a board room kinda thing and I can see a graph on a white board but it is too far away to make out the detail.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Jigsaw wrote: »
    I see offices of a financial institution and they have left their light on in a board room kinda thing and I can see a graph on a white board but it is too far away to make out the detail.

I'm sure you have binoculars lying around somewhere Jigsaw. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

The sky! the ceiling is about 3 ft over me head in my nest, and one of them veluxxy type thingy windows in the ceiling right above me bed. (i live in a cattle shed).
    me mate once climbed on to the roof while i was asleep and crawled onto the window and started tapping the glass while i was asleep, i awoke to find him 3 feet above me like out of a horror film grinning at me... i screamed and nearly shat myself...

then i got all paranoid weeks afterwards and couldnt bring meself togrther to have a **** without thinking some smart cnut will climb onto the window...

paranoia!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Trees out the front, a field out the back....and I live in the middle of Galway City :)

• Advertisement

flanum wrote: »
    The sky! the ceiling is about 3 ft over me head in my nest, and one of them veluxxy type thingy windows in the ceiling. (i live in a cattle shed).

Jaysus it must be fresian in there at night. I'd moove out. That ceiling sounds very low too. Cud be a bad idea to start up another pun fest but I'm gonna milk it for all its worth.

The sky! the ceiling is about 3 ft over me head in my nest, and one of them veluxxy type thingy windows in the ceiling right above me bed. (i live in a cattle shed).
    me mate once climbed on to the roof while i was asleep and crawled onto the window and started tapping the glass while i was asleep, i awoke to find him 3 feet above me like out of a horror film grinning at me... i screamed and nearly shat myself...

then i got all paranoid weeks afterwards and couldnt bring meself togrther to have a **** without thinking some smart cnut will climb onto the window...

paranoia!

The bastard

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

My back garden and the river that runs through Sligo town. \o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

Jaysus it must be fresian in there at night. I'd moove out. That ceiling sounds very low too. Cud be a bad idea to start up another pun fest but I'm gonna milk it for all its worth.

i nearly shed a tear with them puns! I think it was the last straw!
    so think ill just go to bed and have a read of playboy, ill especially look forward to reading the interview with hugh heiffernan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

I see NONE of you have done your weeding.

Tut tut.

• Advertisement

sueme wrote: »
    I see NONE of you have done your weeding.

Tut tut.

Have you?

aah, yer cuddin me?

Yeah I admit it. It's all udder bull.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Garden, Road, My old primary school :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

I see trees of green
    Red roses too
    I see them bloom for me and you

and i think to myself what a wonderful world
    oh yeah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

I see a massive square green, tree-lined, with lashings of children playing rounders, tennis, and football (often all at the same time), observed by a large bunch of teenagers lounging on the grass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Looby_Loo wrote: »
    The house of the nutter across the road:mad:
    jigsaw? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I have no window. I have nothing. *breaks down*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

my brothers van, he parks the thing as close to my window as possible, sometime i think her just dont like me !!

LOL @Sherifu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

Extension, trees, the estate behind the trees, cars, houses. It's a pretty crap view.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭dreamr

office block, trees, the sea, the dublin mountains, the promenade.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

The Sligo mountains and fields. Tis quite lovely, especially when the sky is orange on a sunset *swoon*.

Pity it's ruined by a gigantic Abbott's factory behind my house that sounds like they're manufacturing ED-209! :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 136 ✭✭Laurs_civic

either the sea (back window)
    the road, a house , hedges, cars etc (front window)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,460 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Canary Wharf and the Gherkin.

And if I stick out my head and look out the side, St Paul's Cathedral.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

Jigsaw wrote: »
    I'm sure you have binoculars lying around somewhere Jigsaw. :pac:

LOL :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭lost marbles

i see the exercise yard through the bars :D

sorry have to go, screw on the wing
    "bend over there till i hide this laptop "

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Fields

Advertisement