Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help please.

Options
  • 20-07-2008 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the right "place" to post, feel free to redirect me. A relative of mine lives in Finglas west D11, and needs her front and back gardens attended to, weeds a couple of feet high in the back garden, front almost as bad, could anyone recommend somebody that does this type of work?

Thank in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭jaffa20

how about him...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Do you mean, like, a gardener? Tell her to pop down to her local shops and take some phone numbers off the notice boards. Then after that report back here and I'll give some advise on how to tie a shoe lace.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

St. Vincents on the Navan Road run a 'clean sweep' gardening service if you want to try them.
    St. Vincent’s Centre,
    Navan Road,
    Dublin 7.
    Republic of Ireland.

Tel: +353 (0) 1 824 5420
    Fax: +353 (0) 1 838 5531

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭LOTTOWINNER

Thanks for the replies, I don't live in Finglas, and my relative has been in hospital for the last 2 months, and I was hoping to get the place in order for when she returns.
    I could go to the local shops and take down some numbers, but I would prefer to use someone that was recommended.

Thanks again for the replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭LOTTOWINNER

Thanks Deswalsh, I'll give them a ring tomorrow, cheers for that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Thanks for the replies, I don't live in Finglas, and my relative has been in hospital for the last 2 months, and I was hoping to get the place in order for when she returns.
    I could go to the local shops and take down some numbers, but I would prefer to use someone that was recommended.

Thanks again for the replies.

Ah fair enough. I thought she was just lazy :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Earth Worm Jim

Not sure if this is the right "place" to post, feel free to redirect me. A relative of mine lives in Finglas west D11, and needs her front and back gardens attended to, weeds a couple of feet high in the back garden, front almost as bad, could anyone recommend somebody that does this type of work?

Thank in advance!

Get someone to phone the gaurds and tell them they saw someone burying a body, drugs or guns in the property and they will do a great job on the garden - then you will just need a skip for the rubbish.

The neighbours might start talking bout you though:D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

i will do it, sure its only around the corner and i am cheap too

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

irishbird wrote: »
    i will do it, sure its only around the corner and i am cheap too

A dangerous sentence to post on Boards!!:D

Saves IB's post for future quoting......

Advertisement