Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Days Hotel Leisure Center/Gym

Options
  • 20-07-2008 8:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭

Ive checked all the gym threads and cant find any thread with the some feedback on Days Hotel, thinking of joining up purely cos i live there so i wont have to travel thru traffic etc..

Has anyone any opinions or expieriences on this place? I got a brochure but didnt really give me any info that i didnt already know, and i got the price list.

I suppose what i want to know is are there any good instructors there etc. I have a lil girl too is there a creche there or kids club, all questions i forgot to ask! I will only be going there during the day probably monday to friday, so im not too worried about it being too busy. Any feedback will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Was a member for 3 years, finished up 2 years ago.

Great place, instructors were very helpful. What I liked most was that it was rarely packed, never had an issue getting any machine or using sauna/steam room after. Nice selection of machines and other facilities

That all said, it was 2 years ago and they have given it a face lift so things may have changed. But from my previous experience I would recommend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭quietobserver

its worth asking for a trail visit, use it at the time you would expect to be using it if you were a member. put your child in the creche etc see how they enjoy it, see if its busy, what classes are on at that time etc, as an instructor how to use various machines(thats what they are there for) use it as a tester as to how beneficial it would be for you, alot of people join a club without thought and then unfortunately it doesnt suit their situation, club is decent, its got good enough facilities for general health and fitness but like everything its what you make of it.
    best of luck

Advertisement