Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Service?

Options
  • 20-07-2008 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Does anyone know of a good garage/mechanic in Kilkenny to service a Nissan? Just moved to Kilkenny, so looking for advice..

Barlo Nissan any good for car servicing?? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 caoimhghin72

Gee.. thanks for all the replies and "advice" (!!!) don't know when I'm going to get the time to go through 'em all...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Yea, go home or we'll get the KK Klan (Kilkenny Klan) after you:(

Outsiders :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

I not sure I could name one who I could recommend but I know a couple who you should run from!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

The guy i go to is pretty good, reasonably priced too. I dont get him to service the car because i do that myself, but i go to him for everything else. i can pm you his details if you like? he's a few miles outside of KK

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Does anyone know of a good garage/mechanic in Kilkenny to service a Nissan? Just moved to Kilkenny, so looking for advice..

Barlo Nissan any good for car servicing?? Thanks.
    Theres never anyone in there. its the quietest garage in town.
    wonder why?

• Advertisement
Advertisement