Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Rachel a fence sitter?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

imboard.3 wrote: »
    i like rachel she's genuine and nice and does'nt need the approval of the other housemates to verify who she is , unlike most of the bitch brigade ,they are, insecure
    horrible insincere people who have to slate everyone who they feel is more popular than them to make themselves feel better,luke lisa mikey dale, and sad to say ,stuart ,all being guilty of this, i think people should give rachel a break , she's being real like it or not . dont hang her for being a good person , did pete not win for that reason.

Yes I agree with all that , except I was one of the people
    who really wanted pete to win , only to realise that we were all being played (big time ) , after the fact. I do admire Rachel for being who she is , it must be hard in the house for her. Thank God for Kat.
    He had no interest in Nikki , but he saw his gameplan
    rapidly disappear before his eyes , when she was evicted.
    IMO , he would not have won if the Nikki thing had not happened, so that's why I am waiting for Luke to do the
    same.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

I say well done to Rachel for not being bullied into giving her opinion/bitching;) I'm not sure why the daggers are out for Rachel from the majority of the housemates. All I can think is that it is because they feel threatened that she is such a nice person and that is what the public like.

The HM's would love to draw her into the bitchin and drag her down to their level. Whatever stories Bex and Mario planted in the hm's heads about her being different on the outside definitely had an impact. Rex was the only one however to raise the issue with Rachel. I think he knew that this was influencing the others opinions of her and wanted to give her a chance to explain herself and let her know what was being said. Even though Rex ribs her about her personality, I think he feels she is his friend and doesnt like to hear bad things being said.

It is quite interesting also that Sara and Belinda nominated Rachel - I believe Stuart has also. I think she has a good chance of being up for eviction this week.

kerash wrote: »
    I say well done to Rachel for not being bullied into giving her opinion/bitching;) I'm not sure why the daggers are out for Rachel from the majority of the housemates. All I can think is that it is because they feel threatened that she is such a nice person and that is what the public like.

The HM's would love to draw her into the bitchin and drag her down to their level. Whatever stories Bex and Mario planted in the hm's heads about her being different on the outside definitely had an impact. Rex was the only one however to raise the issue with Rachel. I think he knew that this was influencing the others opinions of her and wanted to give her a chance to explain herself and let her know what was being said. Even though Rex ribs her about her personality, I think he feels she is his friend and doesnt like to hear bad things being said.

It is quite interesting also that Sara and Belinda nominated Rachel - I believe Stuart has also. I think she has a good chance of being up for eviction this week.

She won't go though , she is a nice person , as is Kat and it will be hard for the HMs to get rid of them even if they nominate them.
    The public will speak,:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭imboard.3

Yes I agree with all that , except I was one of the people
    who really wanted pete to win , only to realise that we were all being played (big time ) , after the fact. I do admire Rachel for being who she is , it must be hard in the house for her. Thank God for Kat.
    He had no interest in Nikki , but he saw his gameplan
    rapidly disappear before his eyes , when she was evicted.
    IMO , he would not have won if the Nikki thing had not happened, so that's why I am waiting for Luke to do the
    same.:rolleyes:
    yeah i agree pete playd the game and it paid off , i wanted glynn to win .and im glad it did'nt happen this time, i think luke is either a confused boy or very clever who seen an oppertunity to get camera time by knocking about with the loudest brashest person in the house and thought it was going to work in his favour,thankfully it did'nt , i hope he goes next , and fair play to rex for telling luke to stop slagging off people behind their backs , even though i think rex is like a rat who deserts a sinking ship by jumping from one group to another,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

She won't go though , she is a nice person , as is Kat and it will be hard for the HMs to get rid of them even if they nominate them.
    The public will speak,:)

Yep agree with you there. I would love it to be Rachel and Luke up this week. Luke would be devastated to be ousted over Rachel or Kat!

• Advertisement

And some of us so want Luke to see he backed the wrong horse , (sh*t) person , if he went up against either of those Nice Housemates , it would be , see ya LUKE , from the public.
    He just can not see it yet.:D

And some of us so want Luke to see he backed the wrong horse , (sh*t) person , if he went up against either of those Nice Housemates , it would be , see ya LUKE , from the public.
    He just can not see it yet.:D
    hope you and kerash are right, luke needs a wake up call , as does dale and stuart, how arrogant was dale (trout pout) saying he did'nt want to sail through to the final without a nomination , if only he knew,

hope you and kerash are right, luke needs a wake up call , as does dale and stuart, how arrogant was dale (trout pout) saying he did'nt want to sail through to the final without a nomination , if only he knew,
    Thats whats so good about BB , no matter what the game plan is they will take control , and do with it what they want ,
    and then we have to VOTE , can I say here and now that
    I have never voted for any housemate to win , I will watch the show and comment on it , but I will not feed the people who make the show with my money ,
    I can after all say what I think here for free.:)

as it should be , they make enough money anyway, and it is called freedom of speech , and we wont get evicted for speaking our minds,

as it should be , they make enough money anyway, and it is called freedom of speech , and we wont get evicted for speaking our minds,

YEP , thats what is so cool about this Forum , say what you like , as long as you don't *iss anyone off , A bit like BB really.:D

• Advertisement

are you sitting on the fence ss

Never in a few BB's , would I do that.:D

let's hope not, it's good to hear an honest opinion:) who'r you rooting for to win

Rachel fights back...

In the early hours of this morning, Rachel went to the Diary Room and spoke about how she felt after Rex accused her of putting on an act in her VT clip. "How are you?" asked Big Brother.
    Rachel choked back the tears, regained her composure and stated her case.

"I dunno," said Rachel. "You try and be strong. You try to pretend it doesn't affect you... but it does." "I feel like my VT is me," she continued, "but there are also parts of my personality that aren't in that clip."
    Last night Rex accused Rachel of being fake.

"Rachel," said Rex, "out of all four of us you are the worst. I wish I could swap you with the person in that video. You're not the same person. I would be scared if I was you. More than anyone in here." Ouch. That's gotta sting.
    "The worst part of all of it," Rachel told Big Brother, "is that Luke and Bex have called me a fake from the beginning and this makes it look like they were right."

"I am a happy person," Rachel explained, "and I am bubbly around people who like me. I am not gonna let this rip me apart and ruin my experience. Certain people are really gunning for me now. I wouldn't wanna see this happen to them but they are happy to see it happen to me."

"That's life in here," Rachel concluded, "I'll be fine. I'm not gonna let it get me down." Good for you, Rachel.

As seen on C4 website.

i hope rachel does fight back , i feel sorry for her she's taking a lot of flack from them , she's being harrassed by them , im surprised nobody is sticking up for her,

Kat did last night , she told rachel it was not at all unusual for people to be cheerful and flirty in their auditions , only to feel intimidated when they got into the house. :)
    I couldn't blame her if she felt that way once she saw bec's behaviour.
    Poor rachel was just like a rabbit caught in the headlights , while rex went on , and on and on.:mad:
    This evening he said to her " you should have a cider tonight " it might make you more interesting".:eek:

Kat did last night , she told rachel it was not at all unusual for people to be cheerful and flirty in their auditions , only to feel intimidated when they got into the house. :)
    I couldn't blame her if she felt that way once she saw bec's behaviour.
    Poor rachel was just like a rabbit caught in the headlights , while rex went on , and on and on.:mad:
    This evening he said to her " you should have a cider tonight " it might make you more interesting".:eek:
    good for kat, shame on rex.she might just have the last laugh , she seems to be gaining more popularity the more they keep having a go at her,

That is true,:D
    Rachel V Rex ,
    I know who I would boot out.:rolleyes:

the little chef with the big chip on his shoulder,im guessing:)

Mr Rexturant himself.:D

• Advertisement

he's not doing himself any favours , he's bang out of line speaking to her like that, i'm glad they've seen the other side of dale though,

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Gazza376

Rex was out of order speaking to Rachel thay way,but by provoking her we may see a diffrent side to Rachel possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

I found Rachel's reaction and Maysoon's reaction - or the difference in their reactions interesting. Rachel became very defensive while Maysoon maintained her cool calm demeanour - Rex wasn't getting the expected reaction from her and he seemed to back down.

Did you see the look of shock on Dull's Dale's face when he realised that the heavenly housemates had seen his audition tape?

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Gazza376

[/QUOTE]Did you see the look of shock on Dull's Dale's face when he realised that the heavenly housemates had seen his audition tape?[/QUOTE]

Yeah the look on his face was priceless, he was well caught out there.

And there he was bemoaning the fact that Jen was gone ,:rolleyes:
    Jen who has a KID:eek:
    and I only use the term in that way because it is the way he spoke about it.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Roses are red

Felt sorry for Rachel Rex is a real pain

Felt sorry for Rachel Rex is a real pain
    He is that , but it will come back to bite him.;)
    If rachel was not in there I would be liking Rex , cause at times he was funny , like the time he ( cant recall if he ) stuck his tongue out at Mikey , or gave him the middle finger sign , when Mikey was asking who was sleeping , because BB kept playing the alarm , and it was annoying Mikey .
    Anyhow the fact that Mikey could not see it and we could , was funny. BUT not in a nice way ,
    (It was Stone Cold ) .
    Realise not all will get the referance,:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Im sorry guys but im gonna have to disagree with yous on this, imo i didnt see anything in what he done wrong he called her out on it he did make some valid points.

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭DmanDmythDledge

Everyone is making far too a big of the Rex thing. He has even said that he would act mean to Kat and Rachel just to be evicted. He is trying to get the public to hate him and vote him out. Leave him in, he's not really that cold hearted.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Finally, someone gets it!! Rex told the heaven HMs last week that he would push and push Rachael until she cracked and he got a reaction. The VT was all the ammo he needed and so he's gone in for the kill.

TBH, Rachael was clearly overacting and talking herself up to get in there, she's an avid BB fan and knows exactly what they want, maybe it will act as a signal to other wannabe's not to bull**** at auditions or it will come back to bite you (Dale included!).

Advertisement