Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Rachel a fence sitter?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Gazza376

And there he was bemoaning the fact that Jen was gone ,:rolleyes:
    Jen who has a KID:eek:
    and I only use the term in that way because it is the way he spoke about it.:)

I coudn't stand the whole Jen and Dale love thingy, it was soooooo boring (and possible a set up?) and i hated Jen nearly the whole time and can't stand Dale either

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Gazza376

Felt sorry for Rachel Rex is a real pain

Well im in 2 minds if he is or not, on 1 hand he is bang out of order just more or less bullying Rachel the way he does,

But on the other hand is it to try and make the other side to Rachel come out and let the other BB Hm's see her other side as well.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I cant help but feel Rex is on a hiding to nothing. When he goes into hell he is going to brick himself... He can play mister know-it-all in heaven but when the roll gets reversed he wont be so cocky.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Im sorry guys but im gonna have to disagree with yous on this, imo i didnt see anything in what he done wrong he called her out on it he did make some valid points.

He insulted her. He said she was boring and uncool. He said he didn't like her personality. He said she wasn't sexy or bubbly. What's worse is that he backed her into a corner, could see she was upset and still kept going on about it. He's a dick.
    Everyone is making far too a big of the Rex thing. He has even said that he would act mean to Kat and Rachel just to be evicted. He is trying to get the public to hate him and vote him out. Leave him in, he's not really that cold hearted.

Oh so nothing wrong with acting mean to a person in order to get voted out? He can walk out if he wants. He's playing a game with this 'I want to be nominated' crap.

If he really wanted to be up for nomination he would have told Mikey, Mo and Stuart in the pod to vote for him.
    Dyflin wrote:
    TBH, Rachael was clearly overacting and talking herself up to get in there, she's an avid BB fan and knows exactly what they want, maybe it will act as a signal to other wannabe's not to bull**** at auditions or it will come back to bite you (Dale included!).

They ALL bullsh*t to get in there. Do you see Luke wearing suits all the time like he said he did in his video? I remember a few seasons back when Mikey said he was a chauvinist, that women belonged in the kitchen etc. He ended up falling for Grace and doing everything she said. He was bullsh*tting.

The whole idea is to sell yourself as best as possible. It's like at a job audition. You tell your would-be employer that you're the best possible candidate, my biggest flaw is I'm too hard-working for my own good and all the other BS. The point is to get the job.

I think Rachel is the way she is in her video when she's around her friends but in the house in that crazy environment where she is getting questioned and judged non-stop, no wonder she can't relax and have fun!

When the ginger bully gets evicted she will be able to show her true personality.

Rach to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

He insulted her. He said she was boring and uncool. He said he didn't like her personality. He said she wasn't sexy or bubbly. What's worse is that he backed her into a corner, could see she was upset and still kept going on about it. He's a dick.

He has insulted everyone not just her, everybody else has insulted people in there so you cant just single that out.

He said he didnt like the personality she is showing in the house compared to the one that they saw on the VT.

• Advertisement

He has insulted everyone not just her, everybody else has insulted people in there so you cant just single that out.

He hasn't gone off on everyone the way he has her. He was even at it earlier again today...

"Let's see that bubbly personality". "Rach to win"

Kat and Rachel haven't been insulting by the way.
    He said he didnt like the personality she is showing in the house compared to the one that they saw on the VT.

He said he'd swap her for a game of Scrabble and called her uncool. He was being an insulting prick.

He hasn't gone off on everyone the way he has her. He was even at it earlier again today...

"Let's see that bubbly personality". "Rach to win"

Kat and Rachel haven't been insulting by the way.

He said he'd swap her for a game of Scrabble and called her uncool. He was being an insulting prick.

I think with Rex he isnt afraid to have a go with people he doesnt hold back (somtimes insulting) which i like for example when Luke was banging on about Becs being evicted he said something to the point of Becs wasnt liked not many people would of had the stones to say that to him.

Dont get me wrong im not saying that i dont like Rachael i do i think if she has a point to make she will make it, like in the clip there when she said to Rex fair play i say.

Regards the everybody being insulting i will retract that and say the majority of people have been.

I had no problem with Rex taking Luke, Dale and others down a peg as they were bitching about others and deserved it.

Rachel however has done nothing bad to him and has been a friend to him in the house. He is making her time in there miserable and in my view that's not on.

Today he said to Rachel, "Put your make-up on. You lied, you don't look good in the morning."

Now how can anyone defend that kind of comment to a girl? He's a disgrace.

I had no problem with Rex taking Luke, Dale and others down a peg as they were bitching about others and deserved it.

Rachel however has done nothing bad to him and has been a friend to him in the house. He is making her time in there miserable and in my view that's not on.

Today he said to Rachel, "Put your make-up on. You lied, you don't look good in the morning."

Now how can anyone defend that kind of comment to a girl? He's a disgrace.

I feel he is just pokeing fun at her saying it injest. I think Rachael is a big enough girl that if she thought somebody was really having a go she would speak up about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I feel he is just pokeing fun at her saying it injest. I think Rachael is a big enough girl that if she thought somebody was really having a go she would speak up about it.

She tried , time and time again.
    But he just kept talking over her.
    And one of his reasons for nominating Dale was "He is Spiteful ".

POT + KETTLE .:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

She herself must not feel that bad about him cause didnt she say that she still likes him?

She herself must not feel that bad about him cause didnt she say that she still likes him?
    She did ,
    so who is the the better person.:)

I wont argue that part.

I agree with ss. It's a shame Rex is still making snide comments about her. Fair play to Kat for talking to Rex and telling him how much he's hurting Rachel's feelings. Not that he cares one iota of course.

I thought Rachel was providing plenty of entertainment on the recent episode. She got involved in games and even told Darnell that if they were up for nomination they shouldn't show how disappointed they are to the likes of Luke.

So much for her being a fence sitter.

I agree with ss. It's a shame Rex is still making snide comments about her. Fair play to Kat for talking to Rex and telling him how much he's hurting Rachel's feelings. Not that he cares one iota of course.

I thought Rachel was providing plenty of entertainment on the recent episode. She got involved in games and even told Darnell that if they were up for nomination they shouldn't show how disappointed they are to the likes of Luke.

I will reiterate i do like Rachel, but would she be getting all this attention on this site, digitalspy or any site if it wasnt for the events from the other night?

I dont think so.

I will reiterate i do like Rachel, but would she be getting all this attention on this site, digitalspy or any site if it wasnt for the events from the other night?

I dont think so.

I don't get your point. Are you saying Rex has done Rachel a favour by reducing her to the point of tears?

I think Rachel is caught between a rock and a hard place
    at the moment , and through no fault of her own , she doesn't know what to do for the best.
    If she reverts to being who she is on the outside , (IE)
    when she is around people who know her and can bounce back off her , she is comfortable.
    But in the house she does not have the same type of people to relate to , and therefore stayed in the background , I am sure she thought she would be the rachel in the VT , however she wasn't expecting Chewbecca and Co ,:eek: .

No im not saying that its never nice to see anybody cry, before this she never really had the exposure that she does now.

REXTURANT
    (ie)
    TERMINATOR.
    or so he think's.;)

I think Rachel is caught between a rock and a hard place
    at the moment , and through no fault of her own , she doesn't know what to do for the best.
    If she reverts to being who she is on the outside , (IE)
    when she is around people who know her and can bounce back off her , she is comfortable.
    But in the house she does not have the same type of people to relate to , and therefore stayed in the background , I am sure she thought she would be the rachel in the VT , however she wasn't expecting Chewbecca and Co ,:eek: .

Yeah I agree I think the key word is 'comfortable'. In that house she just can't quite relax and with the likes of Bex, Luke and now Rex being on her case, it's not all that surprising.

I think if Luke goes she'd come out of her shell a little bit more and the public would see her more fun-loving side. Will be an interesting week. I think if Darnell was to be evicted it would be bad for Rachel as she would lose a good friend in there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭imboard.3

Yeah I agree I think the key word is 'comfortable'. In that house she just can't quite relax and with the likes of Bex, Luke and now Rex being on her case, it's not all that surprising.

I think if Luke goes she'd come out of her shell a little bit more and the public would see her more fun-loving side. Will be an interesting week. I think if Darnell was to be evicted it would be bad for Rachel as she would lose a good friend in there.
    i hope darnell does'nt go he's one of the better characters in there and yeah it would be a big loss to rachel, she,ll open up when luke goes and lisa because she feels intimidated by them,

He is a Friend to her in there , and I wish he would stop
    putting himself through the wringer ,every time he is up ,
    I think he is similar to Rachel in that respect ,he is feeling the same way , just showing it differently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭imboard.3

He is a Friend to her in there , and I wish he would stop
    putting himself through the wringer ,every time he is up ,
    I think he is similar to Rachel in that respect ,he is feeling the same way , just showing it differently.
    yeah your right he is like her but i dont think he has as much confidence as rach, he needs to justify who he is where rach knows who she is and wont bow down to those who are trying to bully her into changing,

Maysoon's words on her audition interview ,
    I think it's about time we had a model in the house with a personality .
    You have to live life in the fast lane.
    You only live once .
    You have to live life on the EDGE,
    and they had a go at Rachel???????????:rolleyes:

Maysoon's words on her audition interview ,
    I think it's about time we had a model in the house with a personality .
    You have to live life in the fast lane.
    You only live once .
    You have to live life on the EDGE,
    and they had a go at Rachel???????????:rolleyes:

Yes they also had a go at Maysoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I was amazed to see Rachel in her audition tape. She was like a completely different person. In fact i would've thought it was a younger more bubbly sister of hers. In sayin' that, i wouldn't vote for her to win but i do like her for the simple reason that she is kind and considerate and has brought comfort to others who've been upset. Nobody in the house seems to remember the time alex was attacking bex for ruining the chips and Rachel was the first brave one to defend her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Flat2dmat

Rachel is not excatly a fence sitter, she prob just doesn't have anyth to say most of the time. She seems to miss out on a lot of what goes on in the house. She seemed shocked when Mo was talking about kissing Bex, as if she only heard about it the next day. Also, she only found out last week that Darnell is black. Where was she until then?! She's in her own little bubble with Kat and seems to think that the world is good and she'll prob remain innocent all her life. Remember Rex asking them how many days in two years, and she said, "Well, there's 52 days in one year, isn't there?". As Rex said, this girl is teaching people's kids!! She just seems to me to be away with the fairies mostly and "sits on the fence" because she doesn't realise what is going on around her. I'd say she grew up in a sheltered environment and hasn't seen enough of the real world to know any better.

She is a nice pleasant girl as is Kat , that's why they were drawn to each other.:)

Flat2dmat wrote: »
    Remember Rex asking them how many days in two years, and she said, "Well, there's 52 days in one year, isn't there?". As Rex said, this girl is teaching people's kids!!

And smart-arse Rex thought the capital city of Australia was Sydney so he's not in a position to look down on anyone.

• Advertisement

Ann22 wrote: »
    I was amazed to see Rachel in her audition tape. She was like a completely different person. In fact i would've thought it was a younger more bubbly sister of hers. In sayin' that, i wouldn't vote for her to win but i do like her for the simple reason that she is kind and considerate and has brought comfort to others who've been upset. Nobody in the house seems to remember the time alex was attacking bex for ruining the chips and Rachel was the first brave one to defend her.
    Flat2dmat wrote: »
    Rachel is not excatly a fence sitter, she prob just doesn't have anyth to say most of the time. She seems to miss out on a lot of what goes on in the house. She seemed shocked when Mo was talking about kissing Bex, as if she only heard about it the next day. Also, she only found out last week that Darnell is black. Where was she until then?! She's in her own little bubble with Kat and seems to think that the world is good and she'll prob remain innocent all her life. Remember Rex asking them how many days in two years, and she said, "Well, there's 52 days in one year, isn't there?". As Rex said, this girl is teaching people's kids!! She just seems to me to be away with the fairies mostly and "sits on the fence" because she doesn't realise what is going on around her. I'd say she grew up in a sheltered environment and hasn't seen enough of the real world to know any better.

Good summation
    And smart-arse Rex thought the capital city of Australia was Sydney so he's not in a position to look down on anyone.

Thats a very easy mistake to make to think that Sydney is the capital of Australia im sure alot of people would get this wrong if asked.

Advertisement