Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Rachel a fence sitter?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Rex picking on Rachel AGAIN but she's been putting him in his place.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=11040&housemateId=258&position=98

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=11040&housemateId=258&position=98
    Ah i don't think he was picking on her, he was only winding her up. I really think he's alright. I know the other night that he went way over the top but he was only saying to her face what everyone else has been sayin behind her back and in a much meaner way. Remember bex and luke in the bedroom were saying about rachel being different in the audition process? Rex said he always believed she wasn't playing a game. Then he went straight out and asked her directly if what they were saying was true. She denied it, i believe that's why he was really annoyed when he saw it for himself. He's never been one of the bitches. My husband is like that-a total smarta*** but gets really annoyed with me if i say anything about anybody!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Could somebody cut and paste that story for me as the link wont work 4 me?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Picking on her again?? You can clearly see he is havein a laugh with her, there is noway people can say he is bullying her because bullying is nearly always one sided and she is more than capable of defending herself from that clip its evident.

• Advertisement

Picking on her again?? You can clearly see he is havein a laugh with her, there is noway people can say he is bullying her because bullying is nearly always one sided and she is more than capable of defending herself from that clip its evident.

It's a topic she's sick to death of and he persists in badgering on about it. I would call that picking on her, yes. Why doesn't he slag off Dale about his video non-stop? Because Rachel is an easy target in his eyes.

I think he should just drop it because he's sounding like a broken record at this point.

It's a topic she's sick to death of and he persists in badgering on about it. I would call that picking on her, yes. Why doesn't he slag off Dale about his video non-stop? Because Rachel is an easy target in his eyes.

I think he should just drop it because he's sounding like a broken record at this point.

He probably does give him grief for it thats the main reason why he nominated Dale because of his VT did he nominate Rachel over it?

He probably does give him grief for it thats the main reason why he nominated Dale because of his VT did he nominate Rachel over it?

He might give him grief but I've not heard instances of this and I would suspect therefore he does not. He didn't nominate Rachel but he floated the idea of putting her up in the nominations pod.

He might give him grief but I've not heard instances of this and I would suspect therefore he does not. He didn't nominate Rachel but he floated the idea of putting her up in the nominations pod.

Well it is only a 45 minute show there is only so much they can show.

Well we will soon find out if Rachel is a fence
    sitter or not,
    She has just been made HOH.:D

• Advertisement

sitter or not,

Cool the first female head of house. :cool:

This makes her immune from eviction doesn't it? It should do her a lot of good to be in such a prominent role. This is a chance for her to really come into her own.

Also as for Rachel the fence sitter, I noticed this bit of news from today:
    Dale, Stuart stifle singing group

Dale and Stuart tried to stifle the singing of Kat, Darnell, Rachel and Sara this afternoon.

The pair admitted to the group that they were fed up of the constant singalongs.

"I feel guilty about singing now because I know people don't want us to sing," Sara said to Kat and Rachel in B-block.

"Sing if you want to sing, girls," Rachel said, and the pair broke into song.

Later, Rachel told the lads that she was "going to be with the happy people" as they continued to complain about the singing.

"You don't have to sing to be happy. You can be internally happy. People are happy in different ways," Mikey said.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother9/a118306/dale-stuart-stifle-singing-group.html?id=118306

Fence sitter my arse. Rach ftw! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

sitter or not,

That is brilliant!:D

kerash wrote: »
    That is brilliant!:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    I am happy with this outcome.:D

Dun Dun Dun

prairie_dog.gif

This is gonna be interesting.

Dun Dun Dun

prairie_dog.gif

This is gonna be interesting.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Couldnt resist i had to do it.

Dunno why , But it remind's me of Mikey.:eek:

Dunno why , But it remind's me of Mikey.:eek:

lol. I can see that...!

Maybe its reminiscent of how he turns his head when listening in on conversations!

Last night after Lisa's escape and return, Rachel had a serious talk with her about her behaviour toward Rachel and Kat and how she had once been friends with Lisa and Mario. I was well impressed, but they didn't show any of it in the high-lights tonight...

kerash wrote: »
    lol. I can see that...!

Maybe its reminiscent of how he turns his head when listening in on conversations!

Last night after Lisa's escape and return, Rachel had a serious talk with her about her behaviour toward Rachel and Kat and how she had once been friends with Lisa and Mario. I was well impressed, but they didn't show any of it in the high-lights tonight...

Kerash , does Rachel know the way Lisa has been saying all those things about her fancying Mario and following him and Lisa around and making it clear that she had her eye on Mario?:confused:

Kerash , does Rachel know the way Lisa has been saying all those things about her fancying Mario and following him and Lisa around and making it clear that she had her eye on Mario?:confused:

Well I haven't seen Rachel being physically sick, so probably not!:D

Seriously tho, I dont think she knows that and Lisa was trying to turn the conversation toward her clash with Rex rather than deal with the Kat/Rach issue.

I dont know how it played out because the camera was going between that and the living room/garden action so I missed lots of the conversation. Fair play to Rachel for tackling it tho.

found this on DS
    An emotional Lisa has tried to sort out her differences with Rachel and Kat.

Rachel, Kat and Lisa talked in the B-block bedroom after Lisa had attempted to walk out of the Big Brother house following Luke's eviction.

Rachel started the heart to heart by telling Lisa: "I feel like you stir sometimes in this house, especially about Rex and Bex."

Lisa replied that she had never personally attacked either of them but Kat felt that it was Lisa's comments towards other housemates that had caused the problem for her and Rachel. "That's why we don't talk behind people's backs," she said.

Lisa said her "last intention would be to hurt someone" and Rachel agreed to "move on and see how it goes".

Rachel also said she hoped she would feel upset the next time Lisa ran away after confessing she felt nothing when Lisa attempted to exit the house last night.

• Advertisement

I have always thought she was a good housemate , which is why I started this thread ,
    I don't see why people don't like her.
    I would hate to live in a world where
    people disliked you because you were a NICE person.:)

I have always thought she was a good housemate , which is why I started this thread ,
    I don't see why people don't like her.
    I would hate to live in a world where
    people disliked you because you were a NICE person.:)

She is a great HM. I cant find fault with her (actually i think i've hit the nail on the head there, some people will try to find fault in everything), i'm afraid there are people out there who think otherwise, it's sad but as Kat would say; Fúck them!!:D

Stu and Dale ( STALE ) have yet to do something in there for me to understand WHY BB put them in,:confused:
    Nothing is happening for eiher of them and to be honest , BB are not helping their chances,
    More to come , mm, can't see it.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Stu and Dale ( STALE ) have yet to do something in there for me to understand WHY BB put them in,:confused:
    Nothing is happening for eiher of them and to be honest , BB are not helping their chances,
    More to come , mm, can't see it.:confused:
    Maybe they're just not getting the airtime. I think Dale and stu can be funny together the odd time. Do you not think so? Remember when they were impersonating Belinda in the diary room? A lot of people think Dale is boring. I disliked him intensely when he was mooning around after jen and getting into rows on her behalf but i do actually like him now tho no way do i want him to win!! Jen would be leaping onto his bandwagon for photo opportunities.

Lately all I have noticed is both of them (Dale) going around in his hoodie , and (Stu ) miserable.
    To think of the interviews they had to attend and then go on to more stuff about how the House might effect
    them , and to pass all of that , GET in to the BB house , and then blend in with the wallpaper so to speak, is not doing either of them any favour's:)

Yes i can kinda see the mikey thing, i had the weirdest WTF moment the other night when Lisa was banging on about Rachel fancying Mario oh come on really u deluded crazy woman!

Yes i can kinda see the mikey thing, i had the weirdest WTF moment the other night when Lisa was banging on about Rachel fancying Mario oh come on really u deluded crazy woman!

She kept making out that Rachel was some kind of stalker :eek:, I did not see any of that. She obviously see's
    Rachel as a threat.

She kept making out that Rachel was some kind of stalker :eek:, I did not see any of that. She obviously see's
    Rachel as a threat.

Why doesnt she just crush her :D

Lisa would rather snipe about her , behind her back.
    I am finding Lisa a bit frightening at the mo.
    She scares me sometimes , its almost like she goes into a trance , and I keep expecting (ALIEN) to come ripping out from her.:D

• Advertisement

Lisa would rather snipe about her , behind her back.
    I am finding Lisa a bit frightening at the mo.
    She scares me sometimes , its almost like she goes into a trance , and I keep expecting (ALIEN) to come ripping out from her.:D

No Tv, No Mario makes Lisa go something something, Crazy? Dont mind if i do!

homer_shining.jpg

Added that pic in for people that might not get it.

Advertisement