Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Rachel a fence sitter?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Oh , just meant you were brushing my answer to the cake episode under the carpet , and focusing on the bad decision .:):P
    Getting near that time was referring to boards shutting down time.

They were both really really bad decisions.

Just because heaven had more housemates doesnt mean that hell should get the win thats not how it works it was based on taste and apperance, i will say this once again the points you make for hell winning because there was less which isnt fair on them has no merit it was to do with taste and apperance, so can you see why heaven housemates would be mad over a decision like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

But they were her decisions to make and she made them , good or bad .
    BB didn't pull her up on the choice she made over the cake , so I presume they thought she gave a good enough reason.
    But yes I can see why they were mad.

I just think we could go round and round in circles here so im gonna leave it at that.

Now that's a Good Decision.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Ty (may I call you Ty),
    I think that Sharpshooter was referring to the time - almost 3 o'clock when it is sometimes difficult to post - site maintenance or somepin?

• Advertisement

So someone has been nicking Rachels Knickers,2.gif:D

Alice1 wrote: »
    Ty (may I call you Ty),
    I think that Sharpshooter was referring to the time - almost 3 o'clock when it is sometimes difficult to post - site maintenance or somepin?

Does that mean me? Yeah i got that part of the message they do backups at that time of the night as far as i know, i was just lost regards the first part of the message.

Does that mean me?

Seem's to, although I did explain what I meant already.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

I want Rachel to win, the rest of them are all pissing me off. End of*.

*until i change my mind...again:o

I have liked Rachel from the start , but I keep changing my mind on Mikey.1.gif:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Disappointed that Rachel is up for eviction. The bookies seem to be favouring her to stay and have her second favourite to win, but I worry about the predominantly teenage girl demographic wanting to protect Stuart.

Of all the people she could have been up against, he's one of the worst to face.

Can't believe how many people STABBED HER IN THE BACK.

Rex being one of them even though she got his girlfriend's suitcase back and comforted him after his fight with Nicole. Nicole says she licks arse when this is someone sponging off her boyfriend's wealth. Mo who she regarded as a good friend too. He's under the thumb of Rex though isn't he?

I really hope Rachel stays. If she goes I'll stop watching anyway because I'm finding more and more of them hard to stomach.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Yes, I agree MNG. Can't believe Mo nominated her....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Mr.FuknDedlyGuy

Disappointed that Rachel is up for eviction. The bookies seem to be favouring her to stay and have her second favourite to win, but I worry about the predominantly teenage girl demographic wanting to protect Stuart.

Of all the people she could have been up against, he's one of the worst to face.

Can't believe how many people STABBED HER IN THE BACK.

Rex being one of them even though she got his girlfriend's suitcase back and comforted him after his fight with Nicole. Nicole says she licks arse when this is someone sponging off her boyfriend's wealth. Mo who she regarded as a good friend too. He's under the thumb of Rex though isn't he?

I really hope Rachel stays. If she goes I'll stop watching anyway because I'm finding more and more of them hard to stomach.

My cousin went to school with rachel and he said she smelled like piss......id nominate her. if she crawls any further up kats arse she'll get lost.

My cousin went to school with rachel and he said she smelled like piss......id nominate her. if she crawls any further up kats arse she'll get lost.

nice,:rolleyes:.

I think the writeing was on the wall after last weeks HOH. A few of them felt fcuked over by it.

Yes they did , But dont think for 1 minuet that Rex would not have made the same decision if Nicole was in the same situation as Kat , she had been ill for 2 days and still did the cooking and cleaning till BB called her in and told her to rest.
    Hence Mikey looking after the sausages in HOT oil , while Nicole was getting her hair done by Lisa.
    When Mikey asked for a hand , Nicole said " Bring them over here , I am getting my hair done ".
    Rex: Just keep turning them over ".
    Ffs Rex was going mad because his "Princess " did not have her suitcase.
    Can you not see my point.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Alice1 wrote: »
    Yes, I agree MNG. Can't believe Mo nominated her....

Did anyone think it strange that they didn't show Mo's noms, (dont thinkthey showed rex's either, but we can presume it was over the cake decision)

Dare I suggest BB is anti-Mo!
    First off, I think he nom'd Rachel because she was bossy with him during her hoh stint (waking him up etc.) also cakegate and he is majorly influenced by Rex(imo, Mo desperately want to be like Rex..)
    EDIT: seems it was all over cake! ffs, I still believe it had much to do with the above....

Interestingly last night apparently Mo said he wanted to leave because he was going crazy, saying he is getting paranoid when he sees his friends behaviour change(he mentioned kat being angry last week) story here;
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother9/a122568/mo-im-kind-of-breaking-down.html

I do feel sorry for Mo, he is quite immature and has had a hard time, but he obviously cant see that Rachel has been a true friend to him.
    I am disappointed he nom'd Rachel:(

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/index.jsp?pid=1714458108

You can see Mo and Rex's nommo's above Kerash.:)

kerash wrote: »
    Did anyone think it strange that they didn't show Mo's noms, (dont thinkthey showed rex's either, but we can presume it was over the cake decision)

Dare I suggest BB is anti-Mo!
    First off, I think he nom'd Rachel because she was bossy with him during her hoh stint (waking him up etc.) also cakegate and he is majorly influenced by Rex(imo, Mo desperately want to be like Rex..)
    EDIT: seems it was all over cake! ffs, I still believe it had much to do with the above....

Interestingly last night apparently Mo said he wanted to leave because he was going crazy, saying he is getting paranoid when he sees his friends behaviour change(he mentioned kat being angry last week) story here;
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother9/a122568/mo-im-kind-of-breaking-down.html

I do feel sorry for Mo, he is quite immature and has had a hard time, but he obviously cant see that Rachel has been a true friend to him.
    I am disappointed he nom'd Rachel:(

Yeah they do it every week they cut out peoples nominations and just tell you who they nominated.

With regards nominations i think for alot of people it is always the same stuff over and over again, with Mo it was being greedy and so on but when something new happens and pisses you off ie Rachel and the HOH its fresh in front of them so its an easy vote i reckon.

2.gif2.gif2.gif2.gif2.gif2.gif2.gif
    She survived.2.gif

• Advertisement

She did get alot of boos :eek:

No , some people PLACED by BB under the main microphones to add to the volume, check out DS for the full live as you are watching thread.
    Seems a cousin of one poster's was there and they were told to keep Booing Rachel.
    If I got this wrong , then Apologies.

Conspiracy Theory much?

Conspiracy Theory much?
    Check it out , as I said if I am wrong , Apologies.:)

I didnt mean you i meant whoever came up with that, it just seems like the most preposterous thing ever and i highly doubt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

No way would I boo someone if I liked them. I think it's horrible anyway-unless they're total b*stards! Like Charlie last year-I was astray in the head with the intensity of my dislike for her and Alex this year of course.Come to think of it my auntie and uncle were asked to join Donna and Joe in 'Failte Towers' supporters as most of theirs were stuck in Athlone 'cos of the floods.. but it was to cheer them not to boo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Mojo2222

Ann22 wrote: »
    Come to think of it my auntie and uncle were asked to join Donna and Joe in 'Failte Towers' supporters as most of theirs were stuck in Athlone 'cos of the floods.. but it was to cheer them not to boo.

That could be true because I heard 2 people cheering for them

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Re: the thread topic - if all the housemates who live with her 24 hours a day think she doesn't give opinions on things and hence is a fence-sitter how do you argue against that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭TheBigFella

Re: the thread topic - if all the housemates who live with her 24 hours a day think she doesn't give opinions on things and hence is a fence-sitter how do you argue against that?

Rex asked her yesterday if she would consider herself a fence-sitter. She said "no comment"

Advertisement