Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Rachel a fence sitter?

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

someone sees rachel go into diary room on LF. later, on diary room uncut, they never show what was said to her inside. WHY?!?

i still believe jade and shilpa were tipped off cos they suddenly started mending bridges back in CBB

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

zuroph wrote: »
    someone sees rachel go into diary room on LF. later, on diary room uncut, they never show what was said to her inside. WHY?!?

i still believe jade and shilpa were tipped off cos they suddenly started mending bridges back in CBB

Now l am with you.
    l thought the same thing about Lisa and all the crap about seeing the ring in the crystal ball.:rolleyes:
    Could have been told to her in the DR.
    Plus is it not peculiar that they got an Italian task the day before he goes in to propose.
    Could also have been told to her in the DR.
    Plus she woke up that morning and started going on and on about Mario and the conversation went that way untill the blinds were pulled up to reveal Mario.

Now l am with you.
    l thought the same thing about Lisa and all the crap about seeing the ring in the crystal ball.:rolleyes:
    Could have been told to her in the DR.
    Plus is it not peculiar that they got an Italian task the day before he goes in to propose.
    Could also have been told to her in the DR.
    Plus she woke up that morning and started going on and on about Mario and the conversation went that way untill the blinds were pulled up to reveal Mario.
    well the going on and on about mario could have been edited a bit.
    but i think she might have been tipped off when she broke out of the house that there was a plot twist coming for her.

well the going on and on about mario could have been edited a bit.
    but i think she might have been tipped off when she broke out of the house that there was a plot twist coming for her.

Of course she was , but not getting punished was like BB putting a red rag to a bull when it come's to viewers like me.
    One rule for one and another for the rest.:mad:
    So not on.

that REALLY pissed me off, that and Mikey throwing water.

• Advertisement

that REALLY pissed me off, that and Mikey throwing water.

ln fairness to Mikey HMs were complaining and BB called him to the DR and told him to continue.:D

i know, but why was there one rule for him, and different for others? at least the others could see where they were throwing water, mikey almost poured it on mo's mic pack a good few times, SPECIFICALLY the reason BB had banned it. :rolleyes: they can be silly like that.

i know, but why was there one rule for him, and different for others? at least the others could see where they were throwing water, mikey almost poured it on mo's mic pack a good few times, SPECIFICALLY the reason BB had banned it. :rolleyes: they can be silly like that.

l know , l thought he was deffo going to get called to the DR over MOs' mic but nothing happened.
    ln previous shows it was sacrilege to get water on the mic's .
    Go figure.:confused:

Advertisement