Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's the new gay bar?

• 20-07-2008 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭

I'll be spending next weekend down in Waterford with a gay friend of mine and we were wondering if anyone could tell us what street the new gay bar 'Dignity' is on?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

News to me....are you sure it's a gay bar and not just a gay night they're having on?
    The last gay bar has now turned into a lap dance place and the one before that just closed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

There's a new place called Dignity just at the town end of Johnstown, it's flying the rainbow colours beside the logo, so I can only assume.

Here ye go: google map

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

It's on John St. where O'Grady's Yard was.

Yeah what Fajitas! said. It is a gay bar. Had a drag show on the opening night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭seahorse

Thanks people, but for the sake of getting there I'd need to know the name of the street as I dont know Waterford at all. :confused:

Oh and yes Roen, apparently it is a gay bar rather than a gay night type thing.

Adyx wrote: »
    It's on John St. where O'Grady's Yard was.

Ah our posts crossed; that's grand, thanks. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Updated my post with map.

Fajitas! wrote: »
    There's a new place called Dignity just at the town end of Johnstown, it's flying the rainbow colours beside the logo, so I can only assume.

Here ye go: google map

Jaysus you Waterford people are very helpful! :D Thanks :)

Advertisement