Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

* Ryanair * Ryanair * Ryanair *

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 11,668 Mod ✭✭✭✭devnull

No it is a name change.

I'm trying to pass on my flights to a mate but at those rates me thinks not

Its done to stop people buying up fares cheap when the sales come out and then selling them on for profit, so people are actually able to get the cheap fares in the first place.

Airlines which didn't have this charge years ago had situations where robots would snap up all the cheap fares and then sell the tickets off illegally via travel agents

• Registered Users Posts: 68,901 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Yeah but unfortunately there's none available

It's for 6N with a group travelling so aim was to travel together

Self-transferring on Ryanair is extremely dangerous to begin with - if the first flight is late they absolutely will not help you. Are there really no flights direct or proper transfers for €478 (220+£220 as they'll charge the £ for the ex-UK legs)

I'm pretty sure difference in fare only applies if the flights are changed, not the names.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Does your mate look like you? That would be the cheapest way to do it.

Jayop wrote: »

And illegal.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,175 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

And brutally risky.

• Advertisement

That was very much tongue in cheek BTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

Jayop wrote: »

Last flight I was on they were checking all passports against boarding passes, so as for it being illegal, you'd probably end up stuck at the gate and in trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭reubenreuben

Is anyone else not able to book flights on the website. When selecting flights there are no prices. Tried loads of different destinations. All the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Is anyone else not able to book flights on the website. When selecting flights there are no prices. Tried loads of different destinations. All the same.

Working ok for me just now using Firefox and Chrome, try to clear cache and cookies in your browser, also try another browser

tried 2 different pcs as well.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

working fine for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭gercoral

try via skyscanner?

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Ohoopee

Hello, recently I planned a trip with Ryan Air. I booked my flight first and planned everythng else around the times my flights departed and arrived. Ryan Air recently changed the times of my flight which required me to make other arrangements to get back to the airport to the return home as my previous transportation would not arrive in time once the flight time was changed. Ryan Air offered to give me a full refund or for me to accept their changes. I rant Ryan Air and spoke with an agent. The agent was not very helpful. Ryan Air had a light to my departure airport from the place I was going to be so I suggested that since they caused me to not be able to use the transportaton I had already book, that Ryan Air should put me on their flight back to my departure airport so I would make it on time. The agent told me that she could not do that but for me to book myself in on the flight and then fill out an online form to get refunded and she would make mention on my file that she had instructed me to do so. I tried filling out the form but it would not let me submit it because the flight has not yet happened...so I contacted Ryan Air again via the online chat. The agent on the chat told me that I Had to fill out a complaint form but again they would make mention of everythng on my file. I got an email from Ryan Air today...they do not want to refund me the money for the extra flight I booked even though that is what their agents told me to do. The flight was not expensive..only 40 Euro but it is the principle of the thng...I could have asked them for a lot more because my previous transportation was norefundable... What can I do?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭Xterminator

you are entitled to your money back for the flight that changed. nothing else. not compensation or the cost of another flight. you accept the terms and conditions when you book a flight.

now if you are stating a ryanair employee told you otherwise then complain about that. if you are looking for anything more than the above refund , that is the grounds you complain on. request a transcript of your call with the 'ryan air agent' & take it from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭EverythingGood

But don't book via anyone else only ryanair.com

Have had issues picking dates in Chrome recently. Not consistent. Works in other browsers at those times.

working fine at home, seems to be a problem when in work office

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Recent threads merged into Ryanair megathread

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 6,244 ✭✭✭joeysoap

Ryanair freezes in chrome for me too. Only use Firefox now for RY on this iPad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Hi there

Anyone from Ryanair on Boards?

I send a request to reset my password. There has been no email from Ryanair to allow me to make this change.

Thanks

Looking for an email for over 30 minutes from Ryanair in order to reset my password.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

I checked both the Junk and Spam boxes. No sign of an email.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Merged into the Ryanair megathread

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

YFlyer wrote: »
    I checked both the Junk and Spam boxes. No sign of an email.

Try request it again, if no luck get in contact with them via their live chat, as far as I know there are no reps for Ryanair on boards.ie.

Try request it again, if no luck get in contact with them via their live chat, as far as I know there are no reps for Ryanair on boards.ie.

Thanks

I logged in using Google with my gmail account open.

Best place to get in touch with them in my experience was on twitter. Really quick response but I'd say they're gone for the evening now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭brighterdays

Hello, some help, please.

So Ryanair lost my checked in baggage last night on my flight from Madrid to Dublin. I've been ringing the number the lady gave me today (three times in last hour, and twice about 5 hours ago) and no answer. It keeps ringing out and saying they can't accept my call.

Does anyone else have another number? I was going to try Twitter but just to have options.

I'm so upset. There was over a grand's worth of stuff in it. And it was a big white Tripp suitcase. Glossy white. I don't know how that can go lost.

Now I'm very cautious to go down this road, but by the time I got through the terminal and customs, the conveyer belt was on and bags were circling the station. Is there any way I can request the CCTV of that time? Or is that the Airport I have to contact via solicitor?

I'm checking the flight and as I type it's currently en-route (only one since my flight last night) to Dublin, so I'm praying it's been loaded onto it - https://uk.flightaware.com/live/flight/RYR7157

• Advertisement

Hello, some help, please.

So Ryanair lost my checked in baggage last night on my flight from Madrid to Dublin. I've been ringing the number the lady gave me today (three times in last hour, and twice about 5 hours ago) and no answer. It keeps ringing out and saying they can't accept my call.

Does anyone else have another number? I was going to try Twitter but just to have options.

I'm so upset. There was over a grand's worth of stuff in it. And it was a big white Tripp suitcase. Glossy white. I don't know how that can go lost.

Now I'm very cautious to go down this road, but by the time I got through the terminal and customs, the conveyer belt was on and bags were circling the station. Is there any way I can request the CCTV of that time? Or is that the Airport I have to contact via solicitor?

I'm checking the flight and as I type it's currently en-route (only one since my flight last night) to Dublin, so I'm praying it's been loaded onto it - https://uk.flightaware.com/live/flight/RYR7157

Did you call airport police? They run lost and found in the Airport. If your bag didn't get put on the plane in Madrid it might still be in Spain or making its way to Dublin right now. I'd give Ryanair a chance to respond before you start thinking solicitors and CCTV.

Advertisement