Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

* Ryanair * Ryanair * Ryanair *

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭axer

fox007 wrote: »
    Lads booked with Ryan air for my wedding in Scotland in July just got an email today saying on the return flight they have changed my flight time from 1145 to 6am there is no way I'm taking that. I went to manage my booking for a later flight they want 50e extra! Should they not put me on this flight?and does anyone know a contact email for them can't find it on there site cheers
    Ryanair wrote:
    FLIGHT CANCELLATIONS AND SCHEDULE CHANGES

If your flight is cancelled or before the date of travel, is rescheduled so as to depart more than three hours before or after the original departure time then you will be entitled to a travel credit or full refund of all monies paid if the alternative flight/s offered are not suitable to you and you do not travel.
    http://www.ryanair.com/en/terms-and-conditions

Look in the email they sent you, it usual includes this information or else an email will follow the one you received shortly after.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭fox007

Haddockman wrote: »
    If they move it by more than 2 hours you are entitled to rebook for free or get a refund.

I would like to rebook for a later flight at 9pm. How do I go about doing this?

As I say when I go to manage booking it's asking me for more money

I would like to rebook for a later flight at 9pm. How do I go about doing this?

As I say when I go to manage booking it's asking me for more money
    Did you check the email they sent?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Is there a link in the email that allows you to change your booking?

Dude, remove the ticket information. I could go in there and cancel your whole flight with that info. Too late though as it would have gone out as an email notification.

Use the links provided in the email. What I would do is rebook a new flight and then get a refund for the other one.

• Advertisement

Is there a link in the email that allows you to change your booking?

No it just says for refund etc click link

axer wrote: »
    Dude, remove the ticket information. I could go in there and cancel your whole flight with that info. Too late though as it would have gone out as an email notification.

Use the links provided in the email. What I would do is rebook a new flight and then get a refund for the other one.

Yea just relized what I did so it's deleted

Yea just relized what I did so it's deleted
    It still went out as an email. Nothing you can do about that now. If I were you I would apply for a refund straight away and rebook the whole thing. Not sure if the refund applies to both flights.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,961 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

littlebsci wrote: »
    Has anyone else noticed the new section when you're completing a booking where you can buy an Samsonite case? I checked that I didn't want on (naturally) and my booking increased by a euro!! Seriously are they now charging you if you don't use "Ryanair approved" cabin baggage?

Go on, tell us... how much are they? They look OK to me, might buy one LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

Go on, tell us... how much are they? They look OK to me, might buy one LOL

€79, but if you want a zip it's an extra €10 and if you'll be needing a handle that'll be €15 on top of that. Payment by Prepaid Laser-Electron is free of charge - all other cards please add €50.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,961 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

€79, but if you want a zip it's an extra €10 and if you'll be needing a handle that'll be €15 on top of that. Payment by Prepaid Laser-Electron is free of charge - all other cards please add €50.

LOL!!

The soft siders are dangerous.... they fit fine on the way out, but if packed with extras on the return, danger zone! Obviously that is in RYR's method. Soft sided = check in on the way back.. too heavy, too fat to fit.

I bought a hard sided carry on size in Carrefour in Spain for E30. Was peppering a bit would it fit in the holder. Lo and behold it did! stuffed to the gills and defo overweight, but once it fit the size I was on board! Now I know that it will fit, it will be on every RYR flight from here on.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 nick468

Hi,

Having been a regular booker on Ryanair for the best part of a year now, I am starting to notice a pattern in that the company offers cheap ticket offers up to a month and a half in advance.

The way I understand it, the crazy cheap offers (€3 one way) will kick in about 1.5 months before.

But I was just wondering if anyone knew if Ryanair runs 'offers' like this for July and August months, considering these are its busiest times? I am due to travel between Ireland and the UK on July 23, returning the following Monday, and I am holding off for an offer period.

The flights at the moment are around €14.99, Dublin to Manchester. Am I likely to see a better offer (i.e. €3, which is on offer for June flights at the moment?)

Thanks,

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

nick468 wrote: »
    Hi,

Having been a regular booker on Ryanair for the best part of a year now, I am starting to notice a pattern in that the company offers cheap ticket offers up to a month and a half in advance.

The way I understand it, the crazy cheap offers (€3 one way) will kick in about 1.5 months before.

But I was just wondering if anyone knew if Ryanair runs 'offers' like this for July and August months, considering these are its busiest times? I am due to travel between Ireland and the UK on July 23, returning the following Monday, and I am holding off for an offer period.

The flights at the moment are around €14.99, Dublin to Manchester. Am I likely to see a better offer (i.e. €3, which is on offer for June flights at the moment?)

Thanks,

Nick

There are€10 each way flight offers on for June/July at the moment.

I note you can make flight changes on Ryanair. What I have figured out is that you can make a change in any roue, and it costs €25 per passenger per flight! I booked Stansted to Milan (Bergamo) flights in July because it was much cheaper, now the Dublin to Bergamo cheaper is the same price. I would rather go that route, but would that mean I don't lose out what I paid for the Stansted to Milan flights???

Basically what i want to know is, if I make the change, will I just be charged the differnce between the flights, plus that charge?

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭sjaakie

hi.

I booked 4 flight tickets to Eindhoven Holland for my husband, myself, 1 child age 4 and 1 child age 2.
    I really want to bring a buggy for the youngest one, does anybody know if the buggy is free of charge?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Merged into Ryanair megathread

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

sjaakie wrote: »
    hi.

I booked 4 flight tickets to Eindhoven Holland for my husband, myself, 1 child age 4 and 1 child age 2.
    I really want to bring a buggy for the youngest one, does anybody know if the buggy is free of charge?

thanks

yip, you wheel it to foot of the plane stairs and they load it for you there, and unload it other side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

You still need to bring it to the bag drop to be tagged first though, they'll let you take it to the plane then.

fantastic thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 19,213 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Is probably the wrong place to ask but does anyone know a cheaper substitute for those Samsonite bags?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

Liam O wrote: »
    Is probably the wrong place to ask but does anyone know a cheaper substitute for those Samsonite bags?
    Heatons have suitable cases cheaper than anywhere else.

The dimensions are given here.

• Advertisement

sjaakie wrote: »
    hi.

thanks

i am going to ask the same thing again.. the thing is that the youngest child is not an "infant" anymore. (for infants under 2 you can bring a buggy free of charge ).. my youngest one is to young to walk everywhere and needs his buggy. He is classified as a "child" who is allowed to bring a carrierbag.
    i just need to know for sure if i can bring that buggy. I looked at ryanair's faq etc. but i am still not wiser.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Hey,

I tried to book a flight to Rome with Ryanair at 7:15pm this evening with laser card. It said however that it wasn't accepting my method of payment at this time. Are ryanair still accepting laser card, or is there something wrong with my laser card? :confused::confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

They don't take laser.

They don't take laser.

It said on their website they do

http://www.ryanair.com/en/news/ryanair-to-accept-laser-card-payments

since January 2010, but have they stopped again?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,213 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

It said on their website they do

http://www.ryanair.com/en/news/ryanair-to-accept-laser-card-payments

since January 2010, but have they stopped again?

I booked a flight a week ago no problem with my laser :confused:

was probably a glitch...

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Bakharwaldog

I am trying to add bags to my ryanair flight on friday. I input my creditcard details and all that but when i hit purchase now it says there was an unknown error with my payment type and to try again with a different card or at another time...anyone else getting this?

c_k_m wrote: »
    I am trying to add bags to my ryanair flight on friday. I input my creditcard details and all that but when i hit purchase now it says there was an unknown error with my payment type and to try again with a different card or at another time...anyone else getting this?

That's the same message I got when paying for the flights with my laser card yesterday. It's odd.

c_k_m wrote: »

What card did you use?

I'm still getting the same message this morning when trying to book a flight with laser card:
    An unknown error has occured with the form of payment you have chosen.
    You have not been charged, but due to system failure we cannot accept this form of payment at this time.
    Please try another form of payment or try again at a later time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Bakharwaldog

That's the same message I got when paying for the flights with my laser card yesterday. It's odd.

ya pretty strange...im using a mastercard, I tried my laser and my girlfriends credit card (also mastercard) but still nothing....might try ringing em

Advertisement