Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headphones

Options
  • 20-07-2008 11:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

Wasn't sure which forum to ask this..
    What are good brand headphones that don't fall out of your ears (eg when walking)?? I don't mean the type that go over your head, but regular mp3 type.

i don't want to have too spend too much $$$ on them if possible.

Cheers if you can help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

You're probably looking at the "in-ear" ones, like some listed on this page. I use them because headphones are too bulky to carry around, and the traditional ones fall out easily enough. They take a bit of getting used to though, and need to be cleaned often. I bought a pair of Sennheiser earphones believing them to be pretty good, but I wasn't really blown away by them.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭masseyno9

I have a set of sennheiser cx300 and they are great. Possibly not so great for walking as they block out almost all external noise, so you wouldn't hear traffic. Other options are the ones that hook over your ears (Sennheiser omx-70). I believe these aren't as tight a fit and as such, don't block out all noise, and dont require as much getting used to.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Definetly recommend these bad boys.

Sound quality is amazing, very comfortable and never fallen out on me, even when throwing shapes on a cross trainer. They retail for 99 euro in a brick and mortor store, but may be cheaper online; I know a few lad's using them and we all agree they are well worth the extra bit of money.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Fazer6

I use Shure EC2s. Amazing sound and very comfortable too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

have sennheisers going on adverts if anyone is interested

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭ruprect

Fazer6 wrote: »
    I use Shure EC2s. Amazing sound and very comfortable too.

+1, I have used them and have the EC3s too.

check www.headfi.org

Advertisement