Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tap dancing lessons (Carlow/Kildare)

Options
  • 21-07-2008 12:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Does anyone if there are any tap dancing lessons in carlow kildare area for beginners

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

Hi flying hippie, I'd say Dublin would be your best bet. Try www.dance.ie - they're based in Ranelagh and Parnell Street. They're very good and very professional. If you call them, you might be able to buy them over the phone but I have a feeling they'll want you to come into the store to fit the shoes properly.

They definitely don't sell pointe shoes over the phone as each pair needs to be fitted properly but I'm not too sure about tap.

Best of luck.

EDIT: :eek: For some reason, I thought you were looking for tap dancing shoes... OMG I'm so sorry! Check out dance.ie - there's a search engine there that you use to check out schools in Kildare and Carlow.

Sorry again!!

Advertisement