Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much does the aircoach cost?

Options
  • 21-07-2008 12:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

Posting ths in AH because I need a reaaaaaaally quick answer.

How much does it cost from bray > airport? Really need to get on this, but I'm really low on cash and trying to find as many little coins as I can.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

http://www.aircoach.ie/aircoach.fares.php

may need to read the charter too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Beau x1

Cheers, sorry I was in a huge panic.
    €10 so then. Time to start hunting coins. Maybe if I beg him he'll let me on for cheaper?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

jesus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Check the couch, always plenty of change in there, and if you have any kids or siblings don't forget the piggy banks

I've barely managed to scrape €2.50. Maybe he'll let me on for a child fare if I beg him. I gotta leave the house at 3AM. I don't know what the fcuk I'm going to do.

• Advertisement

****. I've realised all I can do now is go down into Bray town and ask people for change. I'm seriously ****ed. I made a promise to see someone and I can't let them down..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Ah right so you're not catching a flight then. Family, friends nearby? Atm?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Do you have any very understanding neighbours or friends who live close who you could wake up?

Or a 24 hour shop that can give you change of a note?

Nah, I'm seeing someone before they LEAVE. My girlfriend in fact. And she'll be waiting for me, like we arranged. I can't imagine how upset she'd be if I didn't show up.

I have NO money, except for €3. I can only hope they'll let me on for a childs fare.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i hear they have atm's in bray now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

There's a dublin bus to the airport...

I'm 17 lads. I've never bothered to open a bank account, (ATM) just keep my cash in my wallet. My parents don't have any cash on them. I have no notes. Just €3 which I can hope I can get on for a childs fare. Then I have the whole issue of sneaking out of the gaff quietly.

The thing is I made a promise and I absolutely hate breaking promises to people I care a lot about.

Kold wrote: »
    There's a dublin bus to the airport...
    6 yoyo and goes from the city centre if i remember correctly.
    BTW, how are you going to get back?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

Offer the bus driver head?

Cool_CM wrote: »
    6 yoyo and goes from the city centre if i remember correctly.
    BTW, how are you going to get back?
    My girlfriend will have money on her. I know it sounds really rude to just ask her for money, but I've spent a good €100 on her in the last week; and she's very understanding. Also she'd rather that than I broke the promise.

hunter164 wrote: »
    Offer the bus driver head?
    One or two sexual favours before getting on the bus and he could get return bus fare and breakfast!
    OP do you have any friends you can wake up and bum money off? If it really is that important it's your only realistic option, bus drivers are generally not the most understanding of people, especially at 3 o clock in the morning.

Beau x1 wrote: »
    My girlfriend will have money on her. I know it sounds really rude to just ask her for money, but I've spent a good €100 on her in the last week; and she's very understanding. Also she'd rather that than I broke the promise.

Text her now and tell her your situation if she's understanding.

Kold wrote: »
    Text her now and tell her your situation if she's understanding.
    That's really my last resort method. I still might be able to do this. I don't know...god.

Are bus/aircoach drivers sound? Or are they all real serious and stuff? I know on the 145 they don't really give a shít, I always just put in random coins.

Tell him your situation and if all fails on your knees........

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Moved from After Hours.

Op is 17 and desperate to meet his girlfriend who he has arranged to meet at this exact time. Anyone else thinking it's his first time? :pac:

• Advertisement

Moved from After Hours.

Op is 17 and desperate to meet his girlfriend who he has arranged to meet at this exact time. Anyone else thinking it's his first time? :pac:
    Excuse me? No... its not my 'first time' - just I dislike making promises and then failing to carry them through.

Excuse me? No... its not my 'first time' - just I dislike making promises and then failing to carry them through.
    For the third time, do you not have any friends you can ring? You have half an hour, aside from prostitution it is your only option, and prostitution takes time....

Cool_CM wrote: »
    For the third time, do you not have any friends you can ring? You have half an hour, aside from prostitution it is your only option, and prostitution takes time....
    Nope..no friends that I could ring, not at this hour anyway.

Fúck it. Just fúck it. I give up. I hate breaking a promise like this, but what can I realistically do?

Fúck it. Just fúck it. I give up. I hate breaking a promise like this, but what can I realistically do?
    Where does she live? Can you not just try and get there instead?

Hitch, joyride, run.

Lateral thinking ftw.

Get your bike out buddy!

Advertisement