Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Waits

Options
  • 21-07-2008 12:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Okay, I really need some help with this.
    Me and my buddy got our Tom Waits tickets for the Wednesday, July 30, the first day.
    Unfortunately, I am going to be out of the country with work on that night, and I am desperately, desperately looking for somebody who has tickets for the Friday gig and who would be willing to swap them for the Wednesday?
    Because of work, I am leaving Ireland on the Tuesday morning and returning back to Cork late on the Thursday night.
    This means that I would be able to go to the Phoenix Park gig on the Friday night if I could get tickets, and my buddy wants to change for Friday too because we have been talking about going to see Tom Waits for years.
    If anyone could help me here I would be very grateful, and build several churches in your honour.:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

Well you're going to run into added difficulty with these tickets because you have to present photo id on the night, the name of which has to match the name on the tickets. So basically you can't swop. Either you go on the wednesday night or you dont go at all... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

roxy wrote: »
    Well you're going to run into added difficulty with these tickets because you have to present photo id on the night, the name of which has to match the name on the tickets. So basically you can't swop. Either you go on the wednesday night or you dont go at all... :(

Sound advice here.

You should ring the promoter or event manager though IMO

Advertisement