Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MK14 Mod 0

Options
  • 21-07-2008 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Just wonder has anyone out there had any experience with the KART MK14 Mod 0? I know G&P has a convertion version kit of it for the M14, but just a bit out of my price range.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

the kart EBR is a beast of an aeg , used one for a few hours in duncannon not so long ago ,
    there a great piece of kit solid construction ,be warned most of it is metal and wouldnt want to be running aroud without it on a sling ,

they have good range and average rof ,im sure some slight upgrades can improve that ,

cant say much more than that ,not many of them being skirmished ,

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

I've heard (and Gatling could confirm or deny)
    that they are very front heavy.
    Lovely looking pieces of kit though , interested a bit myself

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

a very front heavy fit of kit, the centre of gravity is well forward of the magazine can be uncomfortable to use at time, casting can be a little off in places, there are a few good review about will post some links when i get home from work.

for the price its great compared to the G&P, can not fault the G&P thought it again is a wonderful bit of kit but not everyone could justify the price of that kit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

savagly front heavy....

the hand position for your lead hand is too short and leaves your hand too close to your trigger hand. with the lenghth of the gun and it being mostly heavy metal chunks, alot of the weight is to the front meaning its not the most comfortable gun to lug around. about as heavy as a m249 but much more awkward.
    i suspect thats why there is not many being skirmished.

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭area51comando

I have the long Kart EBR. I skirmished all day with it yesterday its first skirmish and it preformed beautifully. Its has very good range and accuracy. It has a great rate of fire with the 9.6volt battery that comes with it. MIA will be stocking them soon. P.S the short one is much more balanced and better looking:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Sam Fisher

Thanks for all the replies. Much much appreciated. Read some reviews on it already, but just thought maybe able to get some local feedback on the EBR. Spoke to Tony in Eirsoft today, he's planning to have some in soon. It's gonna be my next addition to the armoury.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Im defo getting one to all you have to do is to look at the thing and you will shout hit, I cant wait till tony gets them in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Well I havent skirmished with one, but have fired one, and seen its effectivness in a skirmish.
    I have to say its brilliant. VERY accurate(maybe that was just me!:p) and VERY solid.
    Like everyone else has said it is very heavy, but with a high quality sling its not so bad.

Advertisement