Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Glanza V

Options
  • 21-07-2008 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi lads was just wondering i am look at buyin a toyota glanza v turbo i am 20 with a full licence and 1 NCB, how much insurance would it be i rang around to a few places and no one will give me a quote on it................

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

keno88 wrote: »
    Hi lads was just wondering i am look at buyin a toyota glanza v turbo i am 20 with a full licence and 1 NCB, how much insurance would it be i rang around to a few places and no one will give me a quote on it................
    when they hear 20, they think about kids here m8. No offence. I doubt you will get reasonable qoute until you get 22 and atleast 2-3 ncb.

i was getting qoute on Typre-r when i was 22 and had 1ncb for 5000eu
    and for 3800 i could get impreza wrx

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

keno88 wrote: »

Try a few brokers. I think quinn had some bullsh*t rule about having to be over a certain age, (i think it was 21) before being insursed on a vehicle over 1790cc or 110bhp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

If you wait until you're 21 you'll get insurance for about 1200 or so off quinn direct.

Before that...don't expect to get anything less than 2500..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

hmmm you'd have to put your foot through the floor to insure her but if you have a garage, alarm, usual rubbish ive seen em for 3.5k on quinn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭p-nut

i had mine insured properly under my own name no problem for 2100 tpft with quinn direct, that was back when i was 18, full licence for 4 months and 1 years named driver under my mams name... you should have no problems insuring one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,543 ✭✭✭Duff

I got insured when I was 19 for €2400 fully comp in my own name with Hibernian. full licence 1 year and 2 yrs ncb.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭keno88

thanks for the info lads!!

Advertisement