Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reading request for Susipoo

• 21-07-2008 1:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hi! I'd love if someone could do a reading for me please

My numbers are 45 32 14 8 2 29 17 and 51

Thanks so much :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭psychic-hack

Hi Susipoo,

character:
    You are quite intuitive and a good communicator. While you give the appearance outwardly of being quite tough you are really rather sensitive inside - When you get the balance right between these qualities you are at your peak. You seem to have the talent of organising things well and covering all aspects with a discerning eye.

Overall:
    This reading shows a major change in the past like a breakup of an important relationship followed by a new significant romance, possibly with someone older.
    A man in a position of authority figures here, it looks like he will be a big influence in your life.

Career: Your work may involve travelling but either it doesn't pay very well or you don't like saving - anyway there's not much money left for a rainy day!
    Next month looks like a good time to begin to advance your career. In less than a year you should see a real improvement in your prospects.

There is a sense of having to yield or give way in a situation rather than go to battle on it.

Nevertheless creative thoughts and ideas that are in your mind will not be lost sight of, you have an idea that could well be a winner and might change your life!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Susipoo

thanks a million psychic-hack! I really appreciate that reading. I broke up with my boyfriend a few months ago and have been feeling a little lost so it's great to see such a positive outlook. I'll be starting a new job next month too, it's very reassuring to know that it should go well.

Again, thanks :)

Advertisement