Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

bmw 1 series M ?

Options
  • 21-07-2008 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭

Dont really know my beemers, anyone know what car this is in the picture (bit of a crappy pic from my phone).

attachment.php?attachmentid=59860&stc=1&d=1216644051

Now that I know what it is I found a better picture on the web
    bmw-m-coupe-back-2_120.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,404 ✭✭✭fletch

BMW M Coupe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

Yeah thats it alright - cheers fletch. Didnt even know that car exists - alot nicer than the 1 series

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

voxpop wrote: »
    alot nicer than the 1 series

That's for damn sure!! The M Coupe is a cracking little car. A relative brought me for a spin in the one he had when I was about 17. It was the first properly fast sports car I had been in and I was blown away. It's a crazy car, I'd love to get my hands on one now - they're selling for a decent price in the UK but I'd say the insurance would be killer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

It's actually based on the m roadster, which is an m version of the z3/4. So it's not really related to the 1-series, which came much later.

Advertisement