Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Pajero colour

Options
  • 21-07-2008 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭

i'm planning on getting a new Mitsubishi Pajero 5-door commercial and am trying to decide on colour.

My short list stands at 3, with my current preference being the Graphite Grey metallic :)

What do yiz think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Thumpette

Once ya go black....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Black shows up every tiny bit of dirt really well and looks manky really quickly.

If you drive a big yoke like that and polish it to a black sheen, it's just going to look menacing (in the drug dealer kind of way) or bling (in the footballers wives kind of way)

Personally I'd avoid black

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Mick K

I'd go for the new red colour they've brought out,Its kinda wine meets red flippy kinda ....

I know it sounds awfull but in daylight its mint

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CtrlSource

Agree about the comments on black and showing-up dirt. Although met black looks pretty slick, it's a common colour in 4x4's and that kind of puts me off as well.

Mick K, i've seen the Pajero red and you're right, it's a very nice light burgundy. Just think i might get tired of it after a while :confused:

Still thinking that the graphite grey looks classy, is quite neutral and unlikely to age badly (will be keeping the Pajero for at least 4 years)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Mick K

CtrlSource wrote: »
    Agree about the comments on black and showing-up dirt. Although met black looks pretty slick, it's a common colour in 4x4's and that kind of puts me off as well.

Mick K, i've seen the Pajero red and you're right, it's a very nice light burgundy. Just think i might get tired of it after a while :confused:

Still thinking that the graphite grey looks classy, is quite neutral and unlikely to age badly (will be keeping the Pajero for at least 4 years)
    I think the grey will dull very quick and will becoming boring to look at if not maintained.....

You could go green:confused:

• Advertisement

It's a nice metallic though, with a slight blue tint. It shouldn't dull too quickly if kept clean and gets the odd polish

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

I'd go with the red, look well when it's clean. That or black or blue, not the grey. Doesn't look great in that pic to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭HPT

I think the commercials look better in black. It means the side "windows" will be black and the whole thing will look more slick overall. I'm not a big fan of the silver Landcruisers with silver windows.

From the photos you posted it looks like the windows will be black no mater what colour you get.
    My own LC is black and fair enough it gets dirty but black jeeps do look great when they're clean.

So to sum up... I recommend black! :rolleyes:

HPT wrote: »
    I think the commercials look better in black. It means the side "windows" will be black and the whole thing will look more slick overall. I'm not a big fan of the silver Landcruisers with silver windows.

From the photos you posted it looks like the windows will be black no mater what colour you get.
    My own LC is black and fair enough it gets dirty but black jeeps do look great when they're clean.

So to sum up... I recommend black! :rolleyes:

So you'd go with black then yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭HPT

CtrlSource wrote: »
    So you'd go with black then yeah?

I thought that was clear... :)
    Thumpette wrote: »
    Once ya go black....

LOL

• Advertisement

Black it is! Looks like the other colours in my shortlist are 12 - 14 weeks delivery, but black is ex-stock :) Ah it should be grand. Will just need to keep it really clean

Advertisement