Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official Kats A GobSh!te Thread

Options
  • 21-07-2008 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Anyone else really sick of her?? she is just awful annoying, she doesnt add anything to the house except stupid cookie songs.. Its not funny anymore. Being in Hell this week will really show her proper side i think.. Glad to see Paddy Power have drifted her out to 2/1.. Hope she doesnt win !!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

What are you on about?? Kats not a gob****e!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Nooo, no, no! Kat is not a gobshi*te! No way! Not havin' it!

She is, I admit, a tad unusual. But she is good natured, conciliatory and funny. C'mon, you have to agree she is soo funny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭HoneyButterfly

Anyone else really sick of her?? she is just awful annoying, she doesnt add anything to the house except stupid cookie songs.. Its not funny anymore. Being in Hell this week will really show her proper side i think.. Glad to see Paddy Power have drifted her out to 2/1.. Hope she doesnt win !!

I agree! Kat is a gobsh!te. Dunno what to make of her half the time though, she's either very very sly, or needs to grow up! I mean sometimes I think its all an act, and she's not really as innocent as she makes out. The cookie/happy house stuff is head wrecking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

yeah like running around singing about cookies ??? in fairness its gotten really old.. ya she WAS funny when i bought into it but def think she is playing the game of the innocent person.. Dale to Win!

...Dale to Win!

+1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

This is getting silly. First Darnell and now Kat.

It won't end until everyone has a gobsh!te thread dedicated to them.

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    This is getting silly. First Darnell and now Kat.

It won't end until everyone has a gobsh!te thread dedicated to them.

.....no. Just the gobsh!tes

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

You may like Dale for example, another may think he's a gobsh!te.

Like you disliking Darnell and me being the opposite.

So far I disagree with both gobsh!te threads, it's ridiculous.

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    You may like Dale for example, another may think he's a gobsh!te.

Like you disliking Darnell and me being the opposite.

So far I disagree with both gobsh!te threads, it's ridiculous.

Thats fair enough for someone like Kat, even though I dislike the girl, she doesn't do anything to offend people or behave in a threatening manner. Or bascially, treat people like crap, as Darnell does. I really can't see how people can accept and justify his behaviour?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,609 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Dale is a stupid fcuking gobshoite so boring..Deserves to be shot for being so boring..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

Oh thank GOD some other people find her to be the most annoying thing EVER! She is the biggest game player EVER! i cant stand her. "Happy Happy House" UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GET HER OUT:mad: Luke to win!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

Coooookie Poweeeeeerrrrr!!

.. Dale to Win!

Huh? How anyone can take any sort of liking to Dull is something can't possibly fathom. Unless you're shallow?

cork*girl wrote: »
    Oh thank GOD some other people find her to be the most annoying thing EVER! She is the biggest game player EVER! i cant stand her. "Happy Happy House" UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GET HER OUT:mad: Luke to win!

Luke is obviously the biggest player of the lot. Take yesterday's highlights for example. Him, Bex and Stu run off to the store to decide who they should get rid of, Luke chooses Kat even though he hates Mo more, nowwhy would he do that? Because Kat is a huge threat.

and there's just no way anyone could act the way Kat does if it wasn't genuine. End of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭ImJohn

Tbh I have only liked one person so far in BB this year and that was Mario!! Anyway back on topic, yeah I dont like Kat. I think shes very fake and I'm sick to death about all this cookie love crap. I'm also not a fan of Darnell becuase hes such a gameplayer. And Dale, well if he wins this year I'll never watch BB again and the same goes for Kat.

See you have to think about it, BB has been going for 8 years, people are going into BB now with good gameplans, they know what the public like. Its not like a few years back when people went in and didnt have a clue what the public liked. I think this year alot of housemates entered with a gameplan and are executing it very well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

el dude wrote: »
    Luke is obviously the biggest player of the lot. Take yesterday's highlights for example. Him, Bex and Stu run off to the store to decide who they should get rid of, Luke chooses Kat even though he hates Mo more, nowwhy would he do that? Because Kat is a huge threat.

and there's just no way anyone could act the way Kat does if it wasn't genuine. End of.

Even if Luke is the biggest game player ever.. I dont really care because hes a hell of a lot more entertaining than Kat!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

Even if Luke is the biggest game player ever.. I dont really care because hes a hell of a lot more entertaining than Kat!!

+1

Not really, he's been repeating the same nonsense over and over for weeks on end now. "get off me becks" "darnell is the biggest pwayer in the house" over and over and over, If you find that entertaining then fine, you're easily amused. He just makes me switch over or hit mute or want to throw things at the tv.

And i haven't even touched on what a nasty piece of work he really is.

See for me, a house-mate doesn't have to be nasty or say spiteful things or get their tits out for me to like them. Just like real life, i like nice people. If this was Eastenders or some crap then ya, i could maybe see the appeal in a character like Luke, but the fact i know that IS him, that's him in real life, a spiteful weasel of a man. So its just impossible to warm to him in any sense at all.

Kat isn't all that entertaining i agree, but she's a decent caring person so why would i have any nasty fellings towards her? I can't hate on a nice person like you and many others do.

el dude wrote: »
    Huh? How anyone can take any sort of liking to Dull is something can't possibly fathom. Unless you're shallow?

Why would someone have to be a shallow person if they liked Dale???
    I have to say, I didn't like him at all from his audition tape...I thought he was going to be such an a**hole. But he's the oppisite of that, I think he acted like that in the audition just to stand out and get put into the house.
    I found Dale to be the most fair of everyone in there, well apart from Lisa, who I love. And he's certainly not boring. Kat may not be boring right...but that doesn't make her likeable...just annoying. At least the likes of the other "non-boring" housemates are entertaining....I agree that Luke's playing a game, but, he is flippin hilarious to watch, I think he's great.

Kat is just getting annoying, and its not her game playing that annoys me, if people go in with a game plan thats fair enough, its a game. And she doesn't offend of mistreat others with her game-plan so she's not the worst of them. But man, she is annoying!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I have to say, I didn't like him at all from his audition tape...I thought he was going to be such an a**hole. But he's the oppisite of that, I think he acted like that in the audition just to stand out and get put into the house.

Yeah he's definitely not an a**hole even though he got aggressive with Rex and Mo on the fight night and then told Rex to f*ck off when he was trying to sort out the issue! What a gentleman!

I think Dale's a brainless, inarticulate, dull twat who is only liked by shallow teenage girls.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

anymore.

where they ever ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭anonymousman

Dale is an overangry eejit. He prvoked Mo by blowing a kiss then got half the house giving out to Mo for winking back.

His actions in Spitgate were unbelieivable and he didn't recognise it and stuart did.

Rebecca is laugh out loud funny all the time but Luke is wearing thin and is a nasty person.

For Kat, in Thai culture confrontation and public displays of anger are frowned upon. When coupled with the fact that Kat appears to be a fun loving and happy go lucky person anyway you got a really happy/non bitchy person. She can be a bit OTT at times but its endearing more so than Mikey who can be vile (but Mikey has his moments like calling Rex out and that time he had to recite the Elephant thing and his stand up routine which scared Jen).

Rex was once cool but now his "I wanna leave" and his bragging about money are boring.

Mohamed, Kat Rachel, Sara, Maysoon and Darnell ftw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Flat2dmat

Kat is most definitely annoying. Once they've kicked Luke out this week, then she should be next. All this rubbish of her frowning any time anyone has a bit of a disagreement. She's 30. Has she never been around arguments before?! And the singing. It is the worst ever. I would say straight out to her to shut up. "Happy house" - wtf?!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I Kat is trying her hardest to be cute and endearing. Like when she sits in the diary room swinging her legs like a little girl. She does talk a lot of sense and is nice person i suppose but the enforced 'sweetness' turns me off her.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Flat2dmat wrote: »
    Kat is most definitely annoying. Once they've kicked Luke out this week, then she should be next. All this rubbish of her frowning any time anyone has a bit of a disagreement. She's 30. Has she never been around arguments before?! And the singing. It is the worst ever. I would say straight out to her to shut up. "Happy house" - wtf?!!!

Kat will do anything to avoid an arguement ,
    she is a Buddist and believes strongly in Karma.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭ImJohn

Seriously I dont know how much longer I can take of Kat. Everything she does annoys me becuase I know shes being fake. Shes a gameplayer, notice how she moved out of the luxury bedroom to the B-block when she noticed that 90% of the people getting evicted were from that side and are obviously disliked by the public.

Get Kat out!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

ImJohn wrote: »
    Seriously I dont know how much longer I can take of Kat. Everything she does annoys me becuase I know shes being fake. Shes a gameplayer, notice how she moved out of the luxury bedroom to the B-block when she noticed that 90% of the people getting evicted were from that side and are obviously disliked by the public.

Get Kat out!

Did you not read previous post?.:rolleyes:
    Maybe you should , it does explain Kat.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

ImJohn wrote: »

Get Kat out!

I think the reason she left was because she could not take Belinda Belinda Belinda's snoreing anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭logic

Can't stand Kat. stupid cookie power, happy house gimmicks. Glad I'm not the only one who see's the fakeness. Anyone else to win but Kat.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I think too that her accent seems very forced. Remember 'Hirrarious' and her first night in the house when she got lost-'where are de beh room?' (where is the bedroom i presume she meant). When she speaks bad english she comes across as innocent.I wonder is she remembering the dopes that have done well in the past like helen and d!ckhead Brian from last year(i couldn't bear him).:mad:

• Advertisement

Ann22 wrote: »
    I think too that her accent seems very forced. Remember 'Hirrarious' and her first night in the house when she got lost-'where are de beh room?' (where is the bedroom i presume she meant). When she speaks bad english she comes across as innocent.I wonder is she remembering the dopes that have done well in the past like helen and d!ckhead Brian from last year(i couldn't bear him).:mad:

I agree with you about the accent. Have often wondered when I'm watching BB...why does Kat sometimes come across a very intelligent articulate woman, with an accent no doubt, but good English..then at other times....her english is ridiculous!? Very forced I think

I do not like her! Sooo annoying

Advertisement