Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hill Training tonight

Options
  • 21-07-2008 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭

I am going on a Short 2hr spin via Stepaside tonight around 7.30. I want to do a few hills. If anyone wants to join...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Great! I'm in! This was supposed to be my rest day but feck it! Going swimming 6-7 in Stillorgan so 7:30 would be perfect- where is good to meet (Stepaside village cross-roads?)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

blorg wrote: »
    Great! I'm in! This was supposed to be my rest day but feck it! Going swimming 6-7 in Stillorgan so 7:30 would be perfect- where is good to meet (Stepaside village cross-roads?)

It will be still be a rest day for you LOL ... and a hard hill training for me :)

I have to drop off my bag at Lambs Cross. So Maybe Lambs Cross 7:30?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭irishmotorist

I am going on a Short 2hr spin via Stepaside tonight around 7.30. I want to do a few hills. If anyone wants to join...
    I won't make it myself, but will your knee make it? You don't want the physio shouting at you after all!

I won't make it myself, but will your knee make it? You don't want the physio shouting at you after all!

My knee will be fine, no worries. I rested it yesterday with some gentle shopping in the Mall and a few cups of tea. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LDB

Jeez fair play to you guys.
    you are making me feel really guilty! I'll have to get out for a run or spin up Howth later!

• Advertisement

OK, Lamb's Cross 7:30 sounds good. I would be aiming to get home not too much after 9 but there are a fair few options for a route starting from there.

OK, Lamb's Cross 7:30 sounds good. I would be aiming to get home not too much after 9 but there are a fair few options for a route starting from there.

Same here. I should be back no later than 9.30. I ll be staying in stepaside tonight, cycling back tomorrow AM, so it's a great spot to get a few quick hills.

Posting from my mobile. Outside my friend's door who won't open the door so i'm waiting. Spin 71km. Not bad for a school night. Thx2Blorg!

Jesus that sounds a bit rough, hope you get in (and on) OK. Good to see you and thanks for the spin, these things often seem to go on for longer than expected!

Here's the route we did and elevation profile. It was a bit foggy up the top, we basically climbed up into a cloud :)

th_Cycling21-07-2008.png th_Cycling21-07-2008Elevation-Distance.png th_IMGP2993_resize.jpg th_IMGP2990_resize.jpg

• Advertisement

Here's the route we did and elevation profile. It was a bit foggy up the top, we basically climbed up into a cloud :)

Not bad :D We were up on the clouds, like true cycling gods!

Advertisement