Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardscast - 21st July 2008

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

That was the first one I listened to and I was ridiculously impressed. Sounded professional and was a good laugh. The Chess forum is NOT dead at the moment though. It's suffering from a brief burst of interest so any type of plug would be nice

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

ha. Sorry about that, I just remembered the recent thread title in Feedback.

A brand new podcast is in the can, I'm in the pub at the moment though so I'll try and get it up when I get home.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

A brand new podcast is in the can, I'm in the pub at the moment though so I'll try and get it up when I get home.

Lookin forward to it

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I'm in the pub at the moment though so I'll try and get it up when I get home.

Beware the brewers droop.

Advertisement