Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 Flashing service??? South Dublin

Options
  • 21-07-2008 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hi,

Is there anyone who flashes 360s in south dublin that can help me out!

Will pay good money!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Tazer

What drive is in your xbox?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 dubdude2008

Hi Tazer,

I havent bought the 360, gonna buy it today! Dont wanna buy one though if i cant find a modder!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

Don't think you can flash new 360's if your planning on buying one new

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 dubdude2008

oh right ok! didnt know that, thanks for the heads up, was gonna buy one off adverts or second hand in game!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

im in south dublin and can flash an xbox 360. have flashed new ones. with benq drive. either elite or arcade most new ones have benq drives.

let me know if you get an xbox 360

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Tazer

If your willing to make the trip to swords the guy at 360Flashingireland.com does it, and at a very good price too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 samfisher

Thor wrote: »
    im in south dublin and can flash an xbox 360. have flashed new ones. with benq drive. either elite or arcade most new ones have benq drives.

let me know if you get an xbox 360

Where in South Dublin are you located? Dublin x ?

located down in dundrum.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,788 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

OP if this is a brand new Arcade or Premium or Elite, you can forget about flashing it, no one has managed it yet, best anyone can do is take an old 360 and extract the box key from the new 360's which have the liteon drives and insert it into the firmware of the old 360 drive and fit it into the new 360 this will make the 360 it has the liteon drive when it has not.
    So don't waste your time going to these so called 360 flashers as they won't be able to do it.
    If your going second hand you might be in luck, check out this link and get batch info from the person your thinking of buying from http://www.360drives.com/list?v_perpage=50

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭ROC1977

well really it depends on the batch. My 360 latest 360 is about 2-3 months old. It has the BenQ drive in it, and I flashed that Saturday night. First ever flash too.

But if your worried about new drives not being able to flash then get a pre owned 360 in game or gamestop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

I can highly recommend the services of Thor.

thanks s8n

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Franko73

Red Ring of Death Repair

www.xbox360repair.741.com

Drive Flashing Service

www.xbox360repair.741.com/flashing.html

how much do they charge to fix RROD. A joke of a service. Anyone with youtube can do it themselves. By the way X clamp replacement is only a temp fix. You might get 12 months out of it, but it can't be fixed unless the GPU CPU and RAM is all re pointed. And that will cost more than he xbox is worth. Jesus I mean you can get a 360 in Argos for 169 euro, and you get a 10 euro gift card. Just buy a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,788 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

yeah so called RROD repair services are just overheating the gpu they are not re-balling the GPU, as ROC said it would cost to much vs the cost of an arcade box.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Lads, RROD repair is free... unless your xbox is hacked of course..

Other-wise ya man in Bray will sort it out for fairly cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭ant_moore123

So where do people download there games from?

don't ask stupid questions like that here. Google.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭ant_moore123

Google just brings ones up that are full of spyware

I realised after i'd posted that i shouldn't of really asked the question

Advertisement