Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Pitch & Putt

• 21-07-2008 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi Folks,

Just wondering if anyone could tell me if the pitch and putt at Kilbarry is still open?.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I think it's been closed for quite some time. Just wasn't worth the cost in maintainace I suppose. I enjoyed it though!

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

I played there last week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Yes, it's still open. Just enter the RSC at the Cork Road entrance, pay your green fees under the main stand and then proceed around the outside of the running track to the course.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Bare in mind that a couple of the holes no longer exsist. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

It's only hole 7 that doesn't exist anymore, so I just play 9 twice to make up for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

Sully wrote: »
    Bare in mind that a couple of the holes no longer exsist. :p

I don't think me or you could argue about that sully we got our value for money...

and besides you only need holes if you can hit the ball aint that right sully :cool:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

stick-dan wrote: »
    I don't think me or you could argue about that sully we got our value for money...

and besides you only need holes if you can hit the ball aint that right sully :cool:

Indeed, and of course, if you can avoid Trees when hitting the ball in the direction of the hole. ;)

Advertisement