Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards 200 photos

Options
  • 21-07-2008 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭

th_IMGP2919.jpg th_IMGP2920.jpg th_IMGP2921.jpg th_IMGP2923.jpg th_IMGP2924.jpg th_IMGP2925.jpg th_IMGP2926.jpg th_IMGP2927.jpg th_IMGP2928.jpg th_IMGP2929.jpg th_IMGP2930.jpg th_IMGP2931.jpg th_IMGP2932.jpg th_IMGP2934.jpg th_IMGP2935.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

th_IMGP2936.jpg th_IMGP2937.jpg th_IMGP2938.jpg th_IMGP2939.jpg th_IMGP2940.jpg th_IMGP2941.jpg th_IMGP2942.jpg th_IMGP2943.jpg th_IMGP2944.jpg th_IMGP2945.jpg th_IMGP2946.jpg th_IMGP2947.jpg th_IMGP2948.jpg th_IMGP2949.jpg th_IMGP2950.jpg

th_IMGP2951.jpg th_IMGP2952.jpg th_IMGP2953.jpg th_IMGP2954.jpg th_IMGP2955.jpg th_IMGP2956.jpg th_IMGP2957.jpg th_IMGP2958.jpg th_IMGP2959.jpg th_IMGP2960.jpg th_IMGP2961.jpg th_IMGP2962.jpg th_IMGP2963.jpg th_IMGP2964.jpg th_IMGP2965.jpg

th_IMGP2966.jpg th_IMGP2967.jpg th_Boards200Elevation.png th_Boards200Route.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭emty

Great pictures,Blorg!The ones of you and Raam at the tv mast are really cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

hehe None of me :):D thanks Blorg!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

Nice one, Blorg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

The Jerseys look really well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LDB

Lovely shots Blorg.
    that hill you guys went up looks evil at the top!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,375 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

blorg wrote: »
    th_IMGP2953.jpg

Great shots Blorg.
    I recognise most of the hills but not the one above - tis quite a narrow road.
    Is it anywhere near Aghavanagh?

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭BUACHAILL

Great pics blorg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Hermy wrote: »
    Great shots Blorg.
    I recognise most of the hills but not the one above - tis quite a narrow road.
    Is it anywhere near Aghavanagh?

Great photo's indeed.

I hope Blorg doesn't mind, but I took that one you qouted and toyed with it a little to give this effect...

attachment.php?attachmentid=59899&stc=1&d=1216679106

I tried to give an impression of speed, leaving the centre clear.

Great pix Blorg, are you taking them while in the saddle?.

Mairt wrote: »
    Great pix Blorg, are you taking them while in the saddle?.
    But of course, you hardly think I'm hopping on and off the bike every few minutes :D Exceptions would be the top of Slieve Maan, etc, where I got up first and was standing on the verge. If it looks like a shot from the saddle it almost certainly is. Obviously wouldn't do this on a high speed descent or when cycling in a bunch.

Nice speed effect BTW!

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Tutschel

Here are a couple more photos and the profile of the b200 (less the savage mast climb - Jeez do I feel lke a whimp not having incorporated that!) :(
    Need to modify my 330Km Wicklow Ultra Marathon route right away!!!

Nice speed effect BTW!

Yes it is but where is it?:confused:

Genealogy Forum Mod

Tutschel wrote: »
    Here are a couple more photos and the profile of the b200 (less the savage mast climb - Jeez do I feel lke a whimp not having incorporated that!) :(
    Need to modify my 330Km Wicklow Ultra Marathon route right away!!!
    Can you make the photos bigger?

Hermy- I'll dig out the location out of SportsTracks, we went down Slieve Maan the opposite way to the W200 and turned left at the signpost and then left again- it's down there. The Mick Byrne 200 went up the same road in the other direction.

Yeah, I thought thats where it was. I have cycled it a few times before (another few lefts will take you back to Greenan me thinks) but it just looks so narrow in the photo.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭rogerb

Thanks for the photos.

I like the speed effect too: emty looks like he's entering hyperspace. I think my vision would have been pretty much like that if I'd been with you at that stage - well done to you guys who did the "200", that was a great ride.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Tutschel

Can you make the photos bigger?

Blorg, apologies for the size, but still trying to come to grips with all this new technology I have been exposed to through boards.ie

How did you do yours? Would of course like mine to appear in the same size/clarity as your shots. Thanks for any helpful tips.

@Tutschel- I use Photobucket which is free and reasonably easy, it generates the vBulletin IMG codes for you which is handy. There are several other sites such as Flickr and Picasa Web Albums which do much the same thing. You could also upload to the Boards Wiki, I only use Photobucket because it is easier to upload a bunch of files in one go.

Just sign up for a free account and upload your photos there, then select down the very bottom "Generate HTML and IMG code" and copy the code out of the box marked "IMG clickable thumbnails for message boards - recommended". Then paste the code into a post here.

Advertisement