Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quakelive beta testing!

Options
  • 21-07-2008 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭

quakelive beta testing is underway

www.quakelive.com

The new revolution of q3 is here, bring back the baseq3 ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

The first rule about Quake Live is you do not talk about Quake Live.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭BugBlaster

Y? ancient old folkie loike me needs to know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

You agree to non-disclosure when you sign up for the beta.

Presumably it's to stop people pissing and moaning to the public about the inadequacies of an unfinished game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭rzelky

Exactly ... afaik new batch of beta invites will be available after teh Quakecon

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

rzelky wrote: »
    Exactly ... afaik new batch of beta invites will be available after teh Quakecon

Open Beta coming soon, but going for a slow ramp up. ~1000 new players per day ;)

Also, ESReality has footage from the QuakeLive 1v1 and CTF tournaments at QuakeCon.

🤪

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭BugBlaster

I hope this isnt goin to be a high spec PC game,. this ole yoke isnt up to speed for the old games never mind the latest.

2.8GHz 750MB 128MB graphic. running XP

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

BugBlaster wrote: »
    I hope this isnt goin to be a high spec PC game,. this ole yoke isnt up to speed for the old games never mind the latest.

2.8GHz 750MB 128MB graphic. running XP
    it's based on the q3 engine. which was comfortably played with a PIII 500mhz and a 32mb geforce 1 card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 breezor

i recently bought a new alienware. then got addicted to this game... depressing not using all this power

Advertisement