Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanna do a boardsie a big favour?:)

Options
  • 21-07-2008 4:13pm

Have been trying to find a house around the University.So far the lowest I have got quoted was 115 euro per room per week which I cannot afford.Does anybody know any property managers or individuals who are looking to rent their apartment/house for the academic year.Just three final year students looking for somewhere quiet.Thanks.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

feck the student areas, try some places around town. I've been told there are few places going for around 90 a week.

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Our house, 3 Final year students, €950 a month total. All mod cons but no TV.
    Their out there, ya just gotta keep on the ball. As said, feck the student accomodation. Get yours head stuck into Daft.ie everyday a couple of times a day, and get the advertiser online on wednesday at 3.30.

Oh, and if your in galway while searching its alot easier, basically people will want ya to view it on the day or the next day!

I found a house before, rang up, arranged to view it the next day (i wasnt in galway at the time) and the next day I rang him in the morning to confirm and he said he let it the previous night. You'll get some ass's like that, but it really helps to be in galway, on wednesday when the advertiser is out would be your best bet!

Saying that, we got ours on daft.ie

2 mins on daft and heres a nice looking one, a bit on the high price side, but under 100pw http://www.daft.ie/2583289
    The 1 year lease is a bit of a kicker, but no harm trying.

Advertisement