Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlton Cold

• 21-07-2008 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know where or if you can get Carlton cold in Ireland. I am just back from Australia and I really miss it.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

If you're in Dublin, the Porterhouse have it. Otherwise some of the better off-licences should stock it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Yes, it's pretty common. I know that good beer off licences generally sell it, but I've seen it in crappier ones now and again too.

In Dublin, try Redmond's, McHugh's, Deveney's, Carvill's or Whelan's to start with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭RDM_83

I think the Fresh supermarket in smithfield had a deal on it last week (think it was a tenner for 6 bottles but could be wrong-place is expensive)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

It often has good beer offers, though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭RDM_83

Never really looked at crates cos only cycle past there,
    they do have my favourite summer day drinks though, bottles of bavaria and a decent Prosecco Frizzante for a tenner :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 pokergroupie

Redmonds Ranelagh, and all molloys have it... I also saw it in superquinn in Ranelagh...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

You will also get it in O'Briens and Odbins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Hang on, a large number of off licences are now doing both Coldies and Crownies for a euro a bottle.

See this thread for a discussion of same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

I know Molloys is still doing Carlton Cold for a euro a pop... the stocks of Carlton Crown were smaller and ran out far faster.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭tippguy

euro a bottle down in tipp. mite b a bit far ta travel bt great value

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Theres a thread in Bargain Alerts about Carlton Cold worth a look - 24 bottles for €15
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055390870

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 pokergroupie

If you want to buy it, Richmond Marketing are the suppliers. I am sure they can sort you out... but it is Redmonds too.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭tippguy

richmond require you to buy 6 cases before they'll sell it to you at that price teir rrp is €32

Advertisement