Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

carzone scammers

• 21-07-2008 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

think this is gas.my brothers car recently was written off so of course he had to go and get a new one.he went onto carzone and saw a few ones that he liked so he emailed around 10 different people.5 of the replies he got back where the exact same with the same situation just a different name...heres the email he got back 5 times from different people....

BMW 318Ci Coupe 2002

The price is 4800 euros
    Petrol, 2 doors, manual transmission, silver.
    ABS, Air Con., Airbags, Alarm, Alloys, CD, Cruise Control, Fogs, Immobiliser, Leather, Metallic Paint, Side Airbags
    Excellent Condition, the car was kept in a garage , it has BMW service book,the tires have been changed recently, and doesn't need repairings.It has no engine problem, no scratches.
    Registered in Ireland .The car is at the moment in Liverpool, UK.
    I live in the USA, I bought the car for my brother who lived in Ireland and then moved to UK. Unfortunately he died recently and I cannot take the car with me.
    You do not have to pay any taxes for this car. It is very easy to register it to your name .
    I have all the documents ready for sale. The car documents are on my name, so it is very simple.
    As payment I only accept cash and we will have to meet in Liverpool for the sale.

Thank you and I hope you will decide to buy my car.
    Here are some photos.
    Many thanks,Ann.

2005 Ford Focus
    Price : 4900 euro

Options : Rare Titanium model, 1.6 Duratec Ti-VCT (115bhp), Half-leather interior, Sony audio system - stereo radio/CD with eight speakers (four front, four back), Sport-style front seats, 3-spoke leather & chrome steering wheel, Automatic headlights with safe-home feature.

Excellent Condition, the car was kept in a garage , it has VW service book,the tires have been changed recently, and doesn't need repairings.It has no engine problem, no scratches.
    Registered in Ireland .The car is at the moment in Liverpool, UK.
    I live in the USA, I bought the car for my brother who lived in Ireland and then moved to UK. Unfortunately he died recently and I cannot take the car with me.
    You do not have to pay any taxes for this car. It is very easy to register it to your name .
    I have all the documents ready for sale. The car documents are on my name, so it is very simple.
    As payment I only accept cash and we will have to meet in Liverpool for the sale.

Thank you and I hope you will decide to buy my car.
    Here are some photos.

Regards,Sophie

2007 Toyota Avensis D4D Strata

Price : 5500 euro
    Mileage: 21,747 miles
    Year : 2007
    Fuel : Diesel
    Engine : 2.0L
    Transmission : Manual
    Color : Black
    Model : 5 doors

Options :
    Tax 07/2008, ABS Brakes, Air Conditioning, Airbags, Alloys, CD / Radio, Electric Mirrors, Electric Windows, Front Fog Lamps, Immobiliser, Metallic Paint, Power Steering, Remote Central Locking, Traction Control, |Genuine reason for selling. All reasonalbe offers considered., 1 owner.
    Very good car! No repairs done. No stripes, the car was never damaged. This is first hand car, keeped in garage and maintained everytime at Toyota service.

The tires have been changed recently, and there is no problem of engine, body, etc.
    IRELAND registration. The car is at the moment in Liverpool, England.

I live in the USA, I bought the car for my sister who lived in Ireland and then moved to England. She died now, I took care myself of the funerals and I returned to the USA so I cannot take the car with me.
    You do not have to pay any taxes for this car. It is very easy to register it to your name. I know the law and I have all the documents ready for sale. The vehicle is registered under my name.
    For payment I accept only cash and we will have to meet in Liverpool for the sale contract.
    Thank you in advance and i hope you decide to make the deal.

Regards

anyone hav joe duffies number haha?i say the person takes all the picures of the car and gets all the details.my brothers mate whose a guard checked up and all the cars are legit.so is someone just taking pictures of peoples cars and trying to pull a fast one.anyone get these emails before?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

There is a whole thread on such matters in the Motors forum.

Mike.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement