Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Weirdo on Bebo...

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭MrVestek

I never said you plagiarised me. In fact the thread you responded to wasn't started by me.

You admitted to posting it yourself already. Stop trying to create silly arguments again :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Sherifu wrote: »
    lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭burgess1

lol

Leave britney ALLOOOONEEEEE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭RugbyFanatic

Apologies if it is a different poster but aren't you the guy that travelled from Maynooth to Dublin city at 3am because a user tricked you into thinking he was a girl that wanted to have sex with you?

Now THAT is funny

• Advertisement

Apologies if it is a different poster but aren't you the guy that travelled from Maynooth to Dublin city at 3am because a user tricked you into thinking he was a girl that wanted to have sex with you?

Now THAT is funny

Facts slightly warped there pal. Yeah I'm that guy but the phone call happened after I had already arrived into town. Up until that point I thought it was someone I already knew on MSN because someone had hacked into their account and lead me on.

I was well pissed and slightly stoned that night when I made the decision at 3am to go meet in city centre. Stupid I know and I find it hilarious myself now that I look back on it.

Just one of those things ya live and learn from :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

boards.ie wrote:
    An error occurred while attempting to log you out. Click here to log out.

Bwahahahah! Defeated!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Achilles wrote: »
    Bwahahahah! Defeated!
    I'd call falling for the facebook gag defeat..

jmccrohan wrote: »
    I'd call falling for the facebook gag defeat..

And that I was! Freely admit that mate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,578 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I fell for it!!!! God dammit! I was thinking back going "I dont remember asking people for their numbers".Doh. Sooo going to do that now! Good work OP, giving me stalkability on bebo! :D

antodeco wrote: »
    I fell for it!!!! God dammit! I was thinking back going "I dont remember asking people for their numbers".Doh. Sooo going to do that now! Good work OP, giving me stalkability on bebo! :D

Bwehehe, no problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭raido9

Bwahahahah! Defeated!

I wouldn't laugh too hard, uou still clicked the link :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭raido9

Facts slightly warped there pal. Yeah I'm that guy but the phone call happened after I had already arrived into town. Up until that point I thought it was someone I already knew on MSN because someone had hacked into their account and lead me on.

I was well pissed and slightly stoned that night when I made the decision at 3am to go meet in city centre. Stupid I know and I find it hilarious myself now that I look back on it.

Just one of those things ya live and learn from :P

Classic, link please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

Aren't you the fellow who had so much trouble understanding the facebook one.

Good one.

Aren't you the fellow who had so much trouble understanding the facebook one.

Good one.

I'm the fellow who had been awake over 48 hours that day and was running on coffee and sugar alone... and in work at the time stressed to **** heh. Funny thing is I had figured it out whilst still trying to help and not realising it was a joke...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

I'm the fellow who had been awake over 48 hours that day and was running on coffee and sugar alone.
    A mate of mine once worked 25 hours in one day, but you take the biscuit tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

Fuk them all Achilles!! You're a good lad to have around :pac:

Dun laoire wrote: »
    Fuk them all Achilles!! You're a good lad to have around :pac:

Ahhh sure what would this village be without it's collection of idiots? :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I'm the fellow who had been awake over 48 hours that day and was running on coffee and sugar alone... and in work at the time stressed to **** heh. Funny thing is I had figured it out whilst still trying to help and not realising it was a joke...

You were awake for 48 hours in a single day ... impressive

Also, your joke was crap

• Advertisement

I'm the fellow who had been awake over 48 hours that day
    I've always wondered what i would do if there were more hours in the day. I hope you used it wisely :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    Seems a Bebo account is needed to fall for this old joke.

Fail indeed.

Wow.

I wish I was cool enough to not have a Bebo page like you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Ah ya got me, as in I couldn't find where the expected link was!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

This epic fail still happening eh. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Time lord maybe?

Also, your joke was crap

I had been awake for 48 hours that day. Makes perfect sense to me as in I had *already* been awake for 48 hours by that point in the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

You might think its funny but my 13 yr old son doesnt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

everybody sees their own profile. That's the joke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I had been awake for 48 hours that day. Makes perfect sense to me as in I had *already* been awake for 48 hours by that point in the day.

If you had left out "that day" it would have made sense

• Advertisement
Advertisement