Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

products for short girly hair?

Options
  • 21-07-2008 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭

Hola! I've just chopped off my very long locks :pac: and while I save a lot of time on the washing & drying side :), I spend a lot more trying to wax it into decent looking shape! :(

Im looking for a recommendation of products that are good to use on short, straight girls hair. I've tried Dax wax, Sheer Blonde wax, Brilliant Brunette Finishing cream (can't exactly rem the name), Fudge... What do you suggest? I just want a bit of definition/texture, and to keep it from standing on end!

It looks fine while it's wet, but when it's dry, the bits with no wax look a bit fluffy! :eek: Anyone know of a good gel (or something) that keeps hair looking wet & doesn't break apart when you touch it? (trying to avoid gel flakes on my hair & shoulders!) :confused: This will be plan B if I can't make it sit nice & girly-like! :rolleyes:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

How short is short?Tbh mine might be longer than yours.I just rub some tesco wax in after drying it.I used to use moosse,might be worth a try?

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭shortie_chik

it's about yay long? :D

I've about 1.5 inches at the longest bits. It's not skin tight around the back, there's maybe an inch all over & then long bits at the top & fringe.

I haven't tried mousse, but it can't hurt! Thanks! :rolleyes:

Advertisement