Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quicker than Rockies quickies

Options
  • 21-07-2008 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

Not as good though....

A young man called directory assistance. "Hello, operator, I would like the telephone number for Mary Jones in Phoenix, Arizona."
    "There are multiple listings for Mary Jones in Phoenix," the operator replied. "Do you have a street name?"
    The young man hesitated, and then said, "Well, most people call me Ice Man."

All this talk of dangerous, genetically modified, food tasting horrible is nonsense. I mean, just today I had a delicious leg of salmon.

My girlfriend pulled up a chair earlier and said "we need to talk about our future".
    I said "yeah, it's gonna be ****ing mental - we'll have flying cars, shiny silver suits, holidays on the moon!"
    I'm now single.

Comments

Advertisement