Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lack of bins around dublin

Options
  • 21-07-2008 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭

While walking down Kildare st today in town, i noticed that there was not a single bin along it. I think this is ridiculous. Strangely though, it is one of the cleanest streets i have seen in dublin. Why is this and why this particular st:confused::confused: I know it's not the busiest but that is not excuse.

Comments

Small footpaths + street cleaner machines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

Funny thing is that to get a person to collect the rubbish from a bin is probably 1/10th or less than the cost is to have someone picking up rubbish scattered all over the streets. It's especially annoying at weekends where bins are left overflowing, they should concentrate on emptying the bins at peak times.

Kildare Street is probably unbinned incase some dodgy chap/chapette decided to plant a bomb or the likes in it, there's those important people in the Dail to protect.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Tipsy Mac wrote: »
    Kildare Street is probably unbinned incase some dodgy chap/chapette decided to plant a bomb or the likes in it, there's those important people in the Dail to protect.

:D i'll be sure to throw my cigarette butts outside the dail next time i'm passing.

Advertisement