Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

magical mystery tour.....(virual guide appreciated.....)

Options
  • 21-07-2008 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Having recently moved to Galway im wondering wht exactly this nice little city has to offer me particularly in the knocknacara area in terms of everything really-
    wheres best for grocery shopping?
    whats in the area?-cinema,pubs...etc
    salthill at the moment is where im frequenting but just wondering if i head down the knocknacara rd what will i find......??
    also-my intersts r my guitar,alterntive-ism,my spiritual exsistence and all things natural e.g. trees,flower fairies and things of an mystical origin so any advice on pursing these interests withing the galway and more specifically knocknacara region would be greatly appreciated....
    ***blessings***:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

Knocknacarra has a pub, a hotel, a supermarket, 3 corner shops, Xtra-vision, cafe, DIY store, betting shop, 3 chemists (or is it 4?), opticians, a half arsed excuse for a play-ground and a few thousand houses. i'm sure i'm forgetting one or two things, but you get the gist; sfa. get out while you're still sane.

hmmm... does the Spinnaker count as Knocknacarra actually? i can never remember... make that 2 hotels, an off-licence and a flower shop.

oh and a dry cleaners

Advertisement