Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

tinted windows contact insurance company

Options
  • 21-07-2008 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭

hi i recently got my windows tinted they were tinted in northern ireland to uk regulations so only rear windows from B pillar back are tinted should i contact my insurance company

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,407 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

deaglan169 wrote: »
    hi i recently got my windows tinted they were tinted in northern ireland to uk regulations so only rear windows from B pillar back are tinted should i contact my insurance company

as long as there legal theres no need to contact insurance.
    they dont hinder or improve performance and its not a modification they would be intrested in unless of course your in a smack and the guard says its possible you didnt see the other vechile due to too dark of front windows.

hughly unlikely but ya never know. there is some max % od tint your allowed on the drivers and passengers side windows, but the back 2 and the rear can be as dark as you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭deaglan169

thanks for reply front windows or as they were when leaving factory so all should be in order hopefully i wont be in a situation were they need to question them

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement