Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

bebo???

• 21-07-2008 10:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

how old is to old to be on bebo ???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

You must be at least this high to ride me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

suzi-suz wrote: »
    how old is to old to be on bebo ???

I think you're asking the wrong question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

ntlbell wrote: »
    I think you're asking the wrong question.
    That too.

It depends on what you use it for I suppose. I keep in touch with friends I don't see very often, due to them living somewhere relatively far away. Other's use it to whore themselves. Generally as you get older you tend toward the former. Any display of activity not falling into these catgeories wil cause you to be shunned by all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

There is no age limit. You must be over a certain age. The price of honesty is priceless. Just don't go meeting any youngsters for illicit purposes. You could get life in prison. JUST DONT!!!!! DONT!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DONT!!!!!:D

Don't look at the half naked teen pics of girls and boys either just DONT!!!! ok DONT !!!!
    and dont ask why JUST DONT!!!!!! Please DONT!!!!:pac:

Don't send any distressing or harmful messages either because it's illegal,
    just dont DONT !!!!! PLEASE DONT!!!!!! DONT !!! Please stop and think:P

ROFL

HONESTLY:
    You can be any age even 85 is ok. You might feel like an old person at young peoples disco, because if bebo was a party you would be an old person at a young persons party. But if you look really hard you would find other like minded pensioners in a huddle somewhere chatting away.

It's a social networking site. It is I would imagine in this day and age used almost exclusivly by young people. If you older and using it than your an innovator.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Itz n0t aGez, tiz aBlty 2 spZ ***GuDz*** w0rdz Dat cnts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Caco

hussey wrote: »
    Itz n0t aGez, tiz aBlty 2 spZ ***GuDz*** w0rdz Dat cnts

That hurts my brain...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

It depends really, if you're 21 but you're a spa get off it, but if your my mates sexy 51 year old ma ya should get on it like.

Advertisement