Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bans from Soccer forum

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭brick tamland

Pure Cork wrote: »
    Yeah, I called brick_tamland a muppet for saying Reading would be a good move for Mooney.

ahh sure its ok, i didnt even see it

still think it'll be a good move for him though

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭niallk

I agree!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Pure Cork

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    off topic, but that interests me as I am currently in the US. Which franchise do you support? How do you think the standard compares?

Saw your post in the Soccer forum where you quoted my post. Your "facts" are bullsh*t. Mooney has already turned Premier League clubs. But it's adorable watching you tell me "facts" about a player you know sweet f*ck all about. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Saw your post in the Soccer forum where you quoted my post. Your "facts" are bullsh*t. Mooney has already turned Premier League clubs. But it's adorable watching you tell me "facts" about a player you know sweet f*ck all about. :p

Pure Cork, You're going to have to go through an access request procedure to get back into soccer and quite frankly, it is posts like this one which will pretty much rubber stamp a rejection when you do.

I noticed you thanked my post.

I wasn't joking.

• Advertisement

GuanYin wrote: »
    Pure Cork, You're going to have to go through an access request procedure to get back into soccer and quite frankly, it is posts like this one which will pretty much rubber stamp a rejection when you do.
    Could you tell me what exactly is wrong with the post of mine which you quoted? Apart from it having something to do with the Soccer forum...:confused:

Could you tell me what exactly is wrong with the post of mine which you quoted? Apart from it having something to do with the Soccer forum...:confused:

Well when I review access requests I review a posters previous posts on boards.ie. If they look like a troublemaker or troll elsewhere, I assume they will be in soccer too.

In this case you've tried to troll a soccer forum member on feedback because you cant reply to him in soccer. Not a good start.

You also repeated the offence for which you got banned by abusing a poster here using the same term. Incidently, just because I edited the post in soccer and you deleted your post in feedback from the view of general masses, doesn't mean the post is gone or an original copy of anything edited is gone. The originals still exist. Appropriately ranked moderators can see it and I still have access to it for viewing if required.

I'm not saying you're not getting back into soccer, I'm saying that I'll be reviewing the posts you've made since your banning before deciding whether to let you back in, as I do with all applicants. What you do with that information is your own business, but it isn't looking good for you right now.

Well when I review access requests I review a posters previous posts on boards.ie. If they look like a troublemaker or troll elsewhere, I assume they will be in soccer too.

In this case you've tried to troll a soccer forum member on feedback because you cant reply to him in soccer. Not a good start.

You also repeated the offence for which you got banned by abusing a poster here using the same term. Incidently, just because I edited the post in soccer and you deleted your post in feedback from the view of general masses, doesn't mean the post is gone or an original copy of anything edited is gone. The originals still exist. Appropriately ranked moderators can see it and I still have access to it for viewing if required.

I'm not saying you're not getting back into soccer, I'm saying that I'll be reviewing the posts you've made since your banning before deciding whether to let you back in, as I do with all applicants. What you do with that information is your own business, but it isn't looking good for you right now.
    So you don't like 3 of my 240 posts and it isn't looking good for me. One of those 3 was just in jest. One could have been sent via PM fair enough.

So you don't like 3 of my 240 posts and it isn't looking good for me. One of those 3 was just in jest. One could have been sent via PM fair enough.

I don't like you trolling soccer posters about posts they make in the soccer forum. It looks like you're trying to circumvent the rules. As I said, I've just given you the heads up. It is your move now.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

stop ****ing digging.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Good point. We define the season as running from August to May :)

You need 3 red cards which is effectively 6 points. You only have one so you can relax as I'm hoping you are not planning on 5 more? ;)

ps. I'll edit that now.

Are June and July a free for all ? :cool:

The Muppet wrote: »

Read a few posts down.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

Des wrote: »
    You were banned under the old rules, and therefore, it is stricken from the record.

not quite true. there seems to be an idea that all bannings are wiped, this appears to not be the case. its confusing to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

there seems to be an idea that all bannings are wiped,

Not quite true
    this appears to not be the case.

Correct.

Post #2

In this thread

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055334961

Sentence Number 4, highlighted
    Rules are now in effect.

The slate is wiped clean on all previous ban records for all users.

Currently banned users will not have their current ban counted.

Currently perm banned users will be dealt with by the mods on a case by case basis.

This thread is now open for discussion. Remain on topic.
    its confusing to be honest.

I hope this clears up any confusion.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

lol des, even the mods are confused ^^^:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

lol des, even the mods are confused ^^^:D:D:D

I only noticed what you were on about now, changed.

Well done to Gartland. He certainly made up for his mistake in the first leg.

Levadia 0 - 1 Drogs (1 - 3 aggregate)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Well done to Gartland. He certainly made up for his mistake in the first leg.

Levadia 0 - 1 Drogs (1 - 3 aggregate)

You do know its frowned upon to discuss soccer outside the soccer forum..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

The Muppet wrote: »
    Read a few posts down.

I knew it was too good to be true.

Advertisement