Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Lowering

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

Right i've decided, i'm going to lower it. Probably cut springs for the time being and coilovers if i come across a cheap set. Here are the planned mods

Lowering -30mm to 40mm (+ a sump guard:D)
    Light tint from the B post back
    Respray back bumper and mirrors (scratches)
    R line interior mouldings + gearnob + other bits :D.
    The mudflaps might have to go and i'll just buy a big tub of tar and glue lol

easy spot who was at the fermoy show! did i spot your car there,i think you were in the garage as we were lining up to power wash the cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

That was it, Bora looking well. Got loads of idea's from the show, alot of bits and pieces i didn't know existed from factory. Alot of sound lads there too. Plenty of chatting, would really put u in the mood for mods haha:D

golfforvagcopy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭hi_im_fil

Wheres the handles gone?! lol

Photoshop or did you do it?

hi_im_fil wrote: »
    Wheres the handles gone?! lol

Lol lowered debagded and tinted it:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

seen this pic over on vagdrivers,how well would it look if you lowered it and smoothed the boot lid like that?? now you know you have to do it.

The bora was looking filthy when you seen it pre wash lol!

I don't like the look of the boot without the sign, i might take off the golf and put a sharan badge on it instead. Without the door handles it looks a bit looooonnggg..... Looks well lowered thought, now just have to save up for the sump guards:p...

Ya that bloody car wash decided to give me an awful time, not working and leaving the suds dry in:(... Lads behind me were becoming impatient.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Is it photoshopped or real

Vain wrote: »
    Is it photoshopped or real

Photoshopped:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Cool. Was it on da net you done it? Would love to see how mine looks lowered and tinted

• Advertisement

Vain wrote: »
    Cool. Was it on da net you done it? Would love to see how mine looks lowered and tinted

PM me for my email, and send me a pic and i'll do it now for ya.

Rs4 wheels, de handled, gti rear lights and lowered. Just a quick one.
    golfforvain.jpg

Advertisement