Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Bobby the Bot

Options
  • 21-07-2008 11:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hi all...

This is the new Bobby the Bot that I did today. I have started posting these at www.drunkduck.com and hopefully will arrange some sort of print version in the coming month's.

Today Bobby is going to have his Voice Chip repaired. Let me know what you think.

http://www.drunkduck.com/Bobby_the_Bot_in_Surgery

Stephen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

cool i was just looking at bobby the bot again there and i was thinking how much it reminds of when i was in school and we had a sex education class and they played some old video lol and this robot comes in and starts telling kids about sex you should do one like that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Nathanual

Hey thanks for that... the point with him was to do a mock on the educational childrens picture books... I'm glad you like it.

The next Bobby the Bot is Bobby the Bot goes to the Disco.

Bobby is going to pull... whoohoo...

Stephen

Advertisement