Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

coming onto refeeding

• 21-07-2008 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭

hey everyone,

i dont want to start an all out war as i know there has been som threads that have caused a problem regarding the lipotrim

anyway, i am on it at the moment and am just coming off the total flld replacement [shakes] and about to start the refeeding process - i am just wondering if anyone here has done it and how they have got one with it?

what did they eat the first few days etc?

sorry now if there is going to be giving out and stuff, just looking for some help with it.

thanks a million
    CK

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭North&South

Hi Ck....

Well, I'm not going to give out at you - I know that weight control, pretty much like religion & politics, is a very emotional & personal topic!

Anyhow - I did the Lighter Life diet 2 years ago & was lucky enough to lose 4 stone - the problem I had was that as soon as I stopped, it all crept back on.... grrr!

So, when I started eating again, I sort followed an Atkins approach - it fitted in better with the whole ketosis approach. Try nibbling some ham & prawns - maybe some cooked bacon & of course, soups are fantastic in the first few days.

Part of the trick is to NOT 'overfill' your tummy - a lot of the problems occur a few weeks down the line when your portion size creeps up again.
    If you can keep your portion sizes down, you will have won the major battle!

Sadly, I didn't win & even when on a tight calorie controlled diet, I found that unless I stuck to around 800 cals per day, I just didn't shift weight - anything over 1200 cals per day & I started putted it on again.
    So, after 13 years of bouncing between 14 & 18 stone, I finally had a gastric bypass - 4 months on, & I've lost 5 stone - and yes, I am glad I did it & yes, if I turned back time I would do it again - and if anyone else has a problem with it (like my eldest daughter) well, they can kiss my (now smaller) behind! :D

CK - if it's working good for you, stick with it!!
    Julie.

Advertisement