Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tasmania

• 22-07-2008 8:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭

Heading here in a few weeks. Anyone have any recommendations of what to do / not do? Reckon I'll try take in Hobart and then a few of the national parks. Have about 7 days in total. How long will it take to do Hobart?

Any feedback would be sweet as! Cheers...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,913 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Things to do in......Tasmania?

Your sister? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Heading here in a few weeks. Anyone have any recommendations of what to do / not do? Reckon I'll try take in Hobart and then a few of the national parks. Have about 7 days in total. How long will it take to do Hobart?

Any feedback would be sweet as! Cheers...

Cradle mountain, wine-glass bay and bay or fires - easily some of the best sites of Australia!

I did this tour as I was traveling on own and loved it
    http://www.adventuretours.com.au/6-day-taste-of-tasmania-tour-package/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭One Cold Hand

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Your sister? :p

Post reported. Not helpful at all!!!

You we're just siting in the shadows, biding your time til you got the oppotunity to get me back, weren't you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,913 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Lol I was indeed. Your uppence did come!

Advertisement